Gift ideas

Hello. I want to give my wife a gift, but I don’t know what to choose. Any ideas? Thank you in advance.

Hello
That’s lovely. Is it for a particular reason or 'just because it would be helpful to know and we’ll have a think
Tot

It’s difficult to find a gift for a person if we don’t know her, you can tell a little more about your wife. Maybe she likes to do something with her own hands? But you will never make a mistake if you order flowers for her, many people like to receive flowers as a gift, especially women. If you are from the UK, you can order delivery https://myexpressflowers.co.uk/, I ordered my mother for her birthday, and she was very pleased.

Oh, HEAVENS! For a Parkinson’s patient? A great gift would be a few pairs of plain old scissors in various places around the house so that there is usually one within reach --for opening packaging, etc.

It’s so sweet that you want to surprise your wife with a special gift. The 500 piece puzzle might be a fantastic idea! Puzzles can be a fun and cozy way to spend quality time together, and completing one can bring a great sense of accomplishment. But, of course, it all depends on her interests. Does she have any hobbies or things she’s been wanting to try? Maybe a thoughtful piece of jewelry, a spa day, or a romantic dinner could also be lovely options. It’s all about what will make her smile and feel appreciated.

For mothers day I bought a mushroom log from centrifungal they can be left in the garden and edible mushrooms will grow from it. Mum loved it :slight_smile: