Goodbye and thank you

Hi, I hope you don't mind me popping in to the forum but I wanted to say goodbye and wish you all well. Next Wednesday will be my last day as digital content manager here at Parkinson's UK after nearly 9 years at the charity.

I haven't been directly involved with the forum in recent times but some of you who've been around for a few years may recognise my name from then. It's been great to meet quite a few of you in person as well.

I'm sad to be leaving Parkinson's UK - it's been a big part of my life for 9 years. Thank you so much for all the feedback you and others have given during that time that's helped to shape the website, and of course for sharing your experiences here on the forum and making it a friendly and supportive community.

Of course there's always more to do and the team will continue to work very hard behind the scenes to keep things running smoothly and to make things better.

I have a family connection with Parkinson's and have made lots of friends here too, so I'll be watching with interest to see what happens next at Parkinson's UK and in the Parkinson's community.

All the very best to you all.

Sharon Giles
Digital Content Manager

PS If you want to keep in touch and you're on Twitter, I'm @giles75

Hi sgiles, I wish you well in your future ventures, and thank you for taking an interested in helping those of us in our fight with parkinsons, I'm sure you will be sorely missed by your colleagues as an important member of the team smile

Sheila