Greetings from down under

Mid winter here.
10 degrees today and showery.
Yesterday was sunny so we got to take the dogs to the beach - something we all enjoy.

Two days to go for my MRI then a wait to hear what the neurologist has to say about it.

Now that I have read up on PD, I am starting to notice all the signs. It reminds me of a friend who had chooks (chickens to you).
They were happy and healthy.
His wife bough him a book on keeping chooks and he discovered all the things that could go wrong with them.
The chooks were no longer happy and healthy.
He threw the book away and all was well again.

Jim

Hi Jim

Well it’s very hot over here, but it’s nice as most of the time I am cold. Ok all the best for your results Nd I hope that it all goes well, I have my scans next month. I hate waiting for these appointments as after they are done than we have to wait for results. You know I have stopped reading online or listening to talks on utub about Parkinson’s as the more I read the I see things happen wing to me, or I am waiting for things to happen to me. Well good luck

Kind regards
Raz

Hi Raz,
Yes, waiting for appointments is a drag. I tend to put things off until after but then there is another appointment to become the next ‘after’
Provided this scan shows nothing else at work, I will be starting the drugs to see which ones have any effect on me.
More ‘wait and see’
In the mean time, I am doing a lot of reading. I always like to read the manuals that come with any new piece of equipment I buy so this is no different. I just can’t send it back for a refund if I don’t like it!

Jim

I wish !!!

Mal

Hi Jim

Well I hope everything went well and your right there are some things what you can read which are help full to you. I would love to get lost into a book, I am sorry I am so tired right now.

Kind regards
Raz