Greetings from Hackney, London

Hi, My name is David, and I'm a PwP diagnosed last year. I'm thankfully still working and active. I'm not a very smooth walker, with stiffness on my left side but still mobile. But I bike everywhere on my folding Brompton - no problem with balance or propulsion. Looking forward to participating in this forum and in the local London group. All best!
Hi Dvd.

Welcome aboard! I'm 61, and was dx in 2000. What medication are you on, if any?

I know Hackney well, used to live in Leytonstone. Even had an Orient season ticket, God help me. Is the Pie & Mash Shop still there in Leyton High Road?

Ah, those were the days. A pint or two after the match in the Supporters' Club bar, then across Coronation Gardens for the pie & mash ("2 pies, 2 mash and extra liquor, please").

Hope to chat again.
hiya welcome to the forum ,im ali,im 42 and been dx now for 11 years.there good surport on the forum ,i hope it helps ur needs .see u around xx:smile:
Hi D1v1d and welcome!:smile:
Hi, I'm Dizzy(that's not a symptom, by the way!) dx May 09, but mainly just slowing down, and a bit stiff. I live on the Norfolk/Suffolk border by the sea. Nice to join in.
Thx everyone. Went to see a fantastic film last night at BFI Southbank. It was 'A Taste of Honey' starring Rita Tushingham and Murray Melvin. Yesterday was the 50th anniversary of the film's premier in 1961. The two actors and Director of Photography were on stage. You can see their photos (yep that was me with the camera in the audience) on my Tumblr page at:

http://d1v1d.tumblr.com/
I remembebr that film, a groundbreaker. 1961????
Wheres my life gone.?