Since my dg in Sept 2013 I have accumulated a lot of wisdom concerning living a happy and purposeful life. Heres what I have learnt.
- Accept your pd dg for what it is, being angry does not help.
- learn about pd.
- Explore alternative therapies,such as Tai Chi or Reiki.
- Look at every day as a gift, live it and love it.
- Accept your limitations, but believe that anything is possible.
- Do something that you enjoy every day.
- Accept set backs and move on.
- Do something for someone else every day, Simply say "I love you" or just give thanks.
- Get out in nature if you can.
- Recognise the good things in your life.
- Remember, the human spirit is immensely powerful.
- Live life with love and from the heart , and doors will open.
- Choose to be happy.