Head Office - closed today due to a leak

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that unfortunately our head office has had to close today due to a leak. Our email and phone systems have been affected, as the servers have had to be switched off. The Helpline 0808 800 0303 is still open, but is only able to run a limited service at the moment.

There are people on site doing their best to fix things, I'm afraid I don't know much more than this at the moment, but will keep you updated when I know more.

Thanks,

Joanne

Digital team.

hello joanna .. i went on forum yesterday,some got  ?delivered.. one maybe two? didnt .. would that explain why.?... hope you sort problem , thanks , mike.

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry to hear about your posts disappearing. This issue with our server shouldn't have affected the forum. We have had some issues with disappearing posts before.

There are several reasons this can happen.

• Pressing the ‘back’ button
  •  Double-clicking on 'post' or clicking on another link while your post is processing
  • Using emojis
  •  If you accidentally select all your text and delete it - click the 'undo' button (a little curving arrow) in the tool bar at the top of a comment box, which will bring back the text in the comment box previous to it being deleted.

Best wishes,

Joanne

Hi all,

I've just heard that this situation is likely to continue over the weekend and possibly into Monday.

The Helpline will be open during its usual hours (Saturday 10am-2pm, weekdays 9am-7pm), but with a limited service.

Thanks,

Joanne

Thanks for your help joanne .. mike

Hi all,

Our Helpline is running a normal service today and will be open until 7pm this evening - 0808 800 0303

Thanks,

Joanne