Heath assessment for universal credit

Hello all hope you are all well. Just need a but of advice please. My husband ad to stop work due to his parkinsons and we ended up on universal credit. He as now received a letter for a telephone appointment for the heath assessment, I only opened the letter and said what it was and his stressed out about it. He already receives pip and that was a nightmare with how it made him, but we ad help from people on here to get through it. As anyone ad to do this over the phone and know what we could expect please. Again I thank you for any input Dawn

Hi Dawny,
We just wanted to remind you that you can call our free and confidential helpline at 0808 800 0303 and they can help you with this and any type of form submission. Please don’t hesitate to make use of this resource, as they are incredibly helpful and always happy to be there for our community.
Best wishes to you and your husband,
Jason
Mod Team

Hi Jason.mod
Thank you, I will ring tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Had our call back today from parkinsons uk with very much needed advice and support. No longer stressing over the assessment. Can not thank them enough. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

It’s wonderful to hear this, Dawny! We hope you’ll share this experience around the forum. People sometimes hesitate to reach out, for various reasons, and we just want everyone to be aware of what a valuable resource the helpline team can be. As a reminder to anyone reading, the number is 0808 800 0303.
Best wishes from the Mod Team,
Jason

1 Like

Thank you @jason.mod I will share it around and also the out come. :slight_smile:

1 Like