Hello My war of attrition

Hello  EF

Thankyou  my  friend   its great to  be  here  i look  forward to  your wise  observations and sharpedged

comments        things t tip top but  I  will  better the  situation  fear not

Kindest  regards                                        Otanheavycool

I have sent you a message on "Good news please" forum my old pal. You have no idea how good it is to see you back. I  realised that obviously you have been very poorly and Mr D and i have been thinking about you and wishing you well. This is a great way to start the New year what eva your alias haha!! You can't keep an old rocker down for long....never forget that FED  .....erm OTAnheavy222 or whateva !!! 

luv Dolly xxxcoolexclaimexclaim

Hello  and good morrow Sir Sam

Thank you  for your welcome  I  HAVE   BEEN  battered  virtually constantly  for some time if not  by pd  it would be dyski  or dystonia  or    depression  the three Ds,, er  disorientation,, yes  the  four  Ds err  o  hang on  Disabling  falls,, yes  thats it  err  well  no  Dramatics this is my attempts to reach sanctuary of the  bathroom as our American friends   refer to the toy  o  let,   reaching  it with  milliseconds to spare before disaster  so  there you have it six  Ds   Dyski Dystonia Depression Disorientation Disabling falls Dramatics yes

The  seven Ds  Senior Samdog   not  including  number eight  DEAATH   as I  often say to my  vicous savage evil   constant entity when he is about to strike the killer  blow  ok  ok finish it come on  finish the job  but  dont forget  you evil b?????d  your coming with me,, now  I have  no doubt number eight  will demand his next customer  some day  but  not as long as I have one  brain cell  he  wont.

Greetings  from  OTAN Manor NATO          friends call me Otan  or  O   for  short cant  get  much  shorter   O

Hello  Supa

Nope  DBS  is not a option my  grey matter  is  impenetrable that  the  polite  description  ,, in other words  im too  thick ,, cheeky  b??????s   serirersereiously  though  Lady  S    im  not eligible ,wrong  brain type  or  parky  type  cool

Kind  wishes to  you and  may  your camel bear  many  pups

Otan              (heavy)

Hello  Astoriasis

Thank you  for  your wellcome  and  the  interest  in my screen name,the  origin of  which  lies with  my  GT  GT  GT  oh  bu???R  GT   x1000  uncle Otan  who was a   really  nasty so  and  so, invading   my  contry  under  the  AKA   VIKINGS  name  he  did  much  raping  and  pillaging  in  my  native  Northumberland  before  losing  his  head  (he  was so  careless)    at  the  chelsea  football  stadium  in 1064 or  5. 

Nope  thats  not  true  Im  just  interested  in  weapons  of all  kinds

Kindest  Regards  Otan           Heavy

Hi Crazy fella

Good to hear from you.  Very interesting.  I went to Northumberland once and loved it - so wild a bit like yerself.  

No interest in weapons myself but I have a sharp tongue if I'm upset and long fingernails.

what has happened to everyone.  The forum is very QUIET.

WHAT has happened to the regulars.  Miss youcry

coolGood morning Astoriasis I

OOOH  Long  finger nails  the very  thought  of long finger nails plus  a  sharp  tongue  oooh  my no 1 fantasy,,   oh  err  sorry  got  carried  away  there,, my   Bro  has  told me   it  was STAMFORD BRIDGE  IN  YORKSHIRE  not the chelsea football  stadium  oooh sorry  will have  to go  for  a cold shower  those  long  finger nails keep   appearing in   my  minds  eye  oooh  oooh  ssuits  you   och yes  sits hyou,, who  uses OOH  SUITS  YOU  SIR  OCH  does  she  like  it  sir,

clue    (not  slow)             show

clue    (today  I  have been   mostly eating  tarasalamta)  same show

Kindest  Regards  OOOHtan  heavybig grineekwinkcool

big grinHello  Dolly

I  hope you are  well this morning,, I am  minded to do  a  quiz on  pop groups from  1960  to  87 /6 the reason 87/6 months is  thats when great bands no longer were being  created  with few exceptions do so    you  agree I  am  compiling  questions as of now  here  are  a couple, all wellcome.

BABY BETTER  come   back maybe next  week  cos  ya  see  Im  on  a  losing  streak,,, AH CANT  GET

2    AH  LOOK  AT ALL  THE  LONELY  PEOPLE

3        PC41  SAID WEVE GOT A DIRTY ONE

4             WONT GET  FOOLED  AGAIN  OH  NO

5         BABY  WONT  YA  HELP  ME  UNDERSTAND  OOH  OOOH     a  MCARTNEY  SONg  with a                       much better  FACES COVER

try  these  Dolly               OTan  heavy

Hi Dolly and ot

How is the dancing queen?  A re you like me ot two left feet.  I think I can sing and dance but nobody else thinks so so where does it leave me - I guess like a wall flower on the side of the dance floor.  

the crumby weather is livening up and its great!

I sometimes think that I am a little sad in the winter and at the first ray of sun I fling myself into the world again.

How are things going for the both of you

Love

Astoriasis

Hey I have long nails myself and a hot temper and I like to wear leather that's the biker chick in me.

Lol

Hi my mates FED and ASTORIASIS ...sorry i haven't been on for a few days as we have been away for our short break ...we call it our sanctuary! it is an adults only holiday village less than an hour from us. Very friendly, welcoming, fab food, lots of dancing, entertainment and quizzes and reasonable. We got 3 days half board reduced to £69 as it is a quiet time...not worth staying at home really. We were there 3 weeks ago and going back in March...just love the little break to recharge the batteries!! but it takes me longer and longer to get over it haha! As you know i love to dance, Ballroom, Latin, Sequence and Line and generally Mr Dolly and i are the last to leave the floor at night, but once that music starts i find it hard to resist getting up on that floor. ( i know that i won't be able to carry on at that pace and that does sometimes make me sad) but i try to be positive, not think of the future and just enjoy every day as best i can. 

i was put on an extra tablet Azilect to help my meds last longer as i get the wearing off quite quickly, but i felt awful, and the nurse is not sure that it was all down to the meds but also maybe Parky symptoms. Anyway i decided not to take any more and rang her up, she agreed that i could try without and will see me to review in a few months. Meanwhile the energy levels have come back, the zombie state due to whatever! have gone....lovely jubbly. I am still trembly more often than not but hey ho, at least i now know again what flippin day it is!!

How have you been keeping Astoriasis, i hope you are still enjoying your painting and drawing, i am sure you must find that so relaxing and you have such a talent. Don't worry if you have two left feet...you can't be good at everything and as much as i like to sketch, i could never paint like you do. You are a clever gal.

Now young FED....oops sorry OTan !!coolIt is great to see that you have started the quizzes again and as that is my favourite era and groups, i hope i have the questions correct and ready for you to peruse my answers....so here goes.

1. The Rolling Stones.............Satisfaction

2.Beatles............Eleanor Rigby

3. Beatles......Maxwells silver hammer

4.The Who.........Won't get fooled again

5, Paul McCartney....Maybe i'm amazed

These all bring back a lot of memories .....fab fab fab!

Looking forward to having a catch up soon Astoriasis....i will be in touch matey.

Love Dolly xx

coolHello  Dolly

All  correct as   I knew  they  would  be,  as  this  is  not  the  place  for  quizes  I will  go   to  social  jokes  etc and  will do  quiz there.

OTan