Hello

Hello… My partner was diagnosed in Dec he’s 57…ive come on here as I’m feeling abit lost as to who to talk about it to rather than him… Thanks Z

Hi Z and welcome to the forum. There are lots of people here with experience of pretty much everything that Parkinson’s can throw at us. You can ask anything here and somebody will likely know the answer. There is also the helpline (contact details at the top of the page). The advisors there can help too, if necessary they can get you in touch with a Parkinson’s nurse.

How are you both coping with the diagnosis? Do you have access to a Parkinson’s nurse locally?

Elegant Fowl

2 Likes

Hi Z, welcome. What you need to do is write down a list of things you want to ask on here and then put them on here we are all in the same boat and are here to help one another so don’t be backward in coming forward. As elegant-fowl has suggested, ask your Doctors surgery for the local Parkinsons Nurse and you can speak to them if you’re not sure about asking on here. Remember Z, you’re not alone.

Les

You are among friends.
We need each other.
Hubby

1 Like

Hi Z

I just wanted to say welcome to the forum and I wanted you to know that everyone I have had contact on in this forum have I have found the people one here to be more considerate, thoughtful and neve have they been judgemental . I have had more support and from them all rather than my family. So if ever you feel lost talk and someone will listen and talk back to you

Welcome
Kind regards Raz

1 Like