Hello

I’m new to the forum and would like to say hello to everyone. I am 63 and was diagnosed with Parkinsons six months ago so it’s all very new to me and I’m still coming to terms with it. The drugs are helping with the physical symptoms and most days I’m ok, but some days the future seems to loom like a big black cloud and I can’t help feeling frightened about what’s going to happen to me. I look forward to chatting with other people who are going through similar experiences :slight_smile:

Hello vel, yes it takes time to the news to sink in, I got told a year ago And have just got used to it and yes the medication has helped, but what has helped the most is the people on here have help and listened and responded to All my questions no matter who silly I thought they sounded in my head. So feel free and you will find many new friends and well wishes here. All the best and you are doing great keep It up king regards Raz

1 Like

Hello @valJ
Know how you feel i iwas diagnosed about 7 years age and sometimes get scary thoughts about how I am going to manage iif I !am left on my own but you got to live for the present and not to look to far into the future. There Will always be some one here to talk to . l wish you all the best