Hello

Apologies as I posted on the 'Health and Wellbeing' Forum before introducing myself. I was diagnosed in 2006 at age 52. I am married to Mike and am currently living in Lincolnshire.

Hilary
Hi Hilary. Greetings from Leicestershire.

Seeing that no one has greeted you yet, allow me to introduce myself.
I am a 65 year old male. Diagnosed 4 years ago. Took early retirement at 62.
I love contributing to the forum and I am sure you will too. Almost any and every subject is open to discussion and I think you will take great comfort from thr fact that, whatever the problem is, there is always someone who has sound advice.
Of course, lighthearted and humourous subjects are always welcome too.
Look forward to hearing from you. Take care!

Chris
Hello Hilary
welcome Its been quiet around the forum lately but there is always somebody about
I am 48 and was dx last year I have gained more info on this site than from neuro s and doctors :rolling_eyes:
Keep positive Adrian
Hillary
Welcome to the forum! Diagnosed this August aged 47. Originally from Lincolnshire but now live in Scotland.
hi hillary ,welcome to the forum ,im ali been dx for 11 years ,im 42 ,see you around the forum x:smile:
Hi Hilary.

Welcome to the mad house !!!!!. Feels a bit like that here sometimes, but there are a lot of good people here who can help and support and a wealth of information.

Caroline. x
Hello and welcome to the forum Hilary. I've been dx for 11 years now and I too hope to see you around the forum. Take care:grin:
Many thanks for the very warm welcome. I look forward to sharing experiences and information with you all in the future.

Hilary
Welcome . IM 46 and am just diagnosed in October. Hope you find the forum as useful as I have.