Help make research on the Parkinson’s UK website better!

Hi everyone

We want to make the research information we provide on the Parkinson’s UK website as useful, clear and easy to find as possible so we’re carrying out a survey to gather feedback.

We need your help!

If you have Parkinson’s yourself, care for someone with the condition, or have a close family member of friend who is affected – please help us by participating in our simple online survey.

Just click on the link below, or cut and paste the entire URL into your browser to access the survey: http://bit.ly/1yTudEb

The survey should take you no more than 15-20 minutes to complete.Your input is very important to us and will be kept strictly confidential.

If you have any questions please contact us at research@parkinsons.org.uk

Best wishes,

The Parkinson’s UK research team

PS. Completing the survey gives you the chance to enter our competition to win a £50 voucher for the Parkinson’s UK online shop. Please note that you can only enter the competition once and the winner will be chosen in a ballot in January.

love to help - but I kept getting 400 Bad request: Your browser sent an invalid request. So I had to abandon it. Browser probs (Firefox 34.0.5) or your end?

Semele

Same here  400 Bad Request

I can easily find the first task using the top and left menus.  However, the survey isn't accepting the option to select task complete.  We just get into loop 11 - 400 bad request

Same as me. Get so far then hit the "loop 11-400" bad request.

Some problems here methinks!!

Hi all, 

Thanks for flagging the issues you've been having with the survey. We are aware of the issues and are looking into resolving them now. 

Many thanks and apologies, 

Sophie