Help me find love

Help and advice

To my wife, I love you so very very much. Where has our love gone to, I looked back and recall our passionate kisses. Now it is a peck on the cheek. Have I become a burden to you are you saving your passioinate kisses another time when I may be better. Has my caring needs diminished our love. Help me understand where our love is hiding.
You are in pain from the time you had the infection in your lungs. Perhaps some of our love is hiding in our pain.

My heart is breaking longing for love I’ve lost, please help me find it, I long just for one more passionate kiss I long to taste your mouth, to feel the warmth and closeness of your embrace. Where is our love!!!
My wife made no comment other than delete that off the computer. Is this a result 26 years of Parkinson’s

I asked for your kisses but you turned your head away ,when I asked why you took me on a journey over the last 20 years about how littte interested I was in you. I admit that to my shame, that I was more interested in gleaning things off the internet than I was in maintaining our relationship.

I have shed tears and apologised profusely. I asked my wife does she not love me any more. She said she shows her love in the things she does for me. I said a care assistant would do those things for me was that the extent of her love for me she made no answer.

I asked what can I do to repair our love . she did not answer me.

can some one advise me ;

im afraid you have to go back to how the relationship was before pd henry-1. love over the years often becomes a comfortable easiness rather than passionate long kisses like when in younger days. if you were not normally a greatly affectionate man before pd then this may be the reason. your wife may have become accustomed to not having shows of affection from you and maybe now you wish for them, its alien to her. this is just something to consider obviously only going by you post but im speaking for myself and personal situation.only you and she will know if love is stil there and it sounds like a yes it is, talk and accept she has been affected by pd too. best wishes to you

Hi Janice I have had a lot of accidents over the years I wonder if the repercussions of these have had lasting effect. 1972 motor bike accident, severe head injuries was unconscious for 3 day. broke my R shoulder in two places, fractured 5 ribs, fractured pelvis, broken leg. 6 years later i married the love of my life while we were on our honeymoon we were involved in a head on collision my wife broke her sternum i dislocated my hip and fractured my femur… we had to go back to my parents house for 5 months while we recovered. In 1980 while working on a machine I fell 12 to 14 feet into the machine and fractured my skull and was unconscious for half a day. My wife was pregnant he weight of the baby in her womb pulling on her breast bone caused her a lot of pain. in 1993 i experienced my first symptom of PD. for 7 years my GP treated me for post traumatic stress syndrome. She later told that she thought i was too young to have PD though all the signs were there.I eventually got a diagnosis of PD in January 2001. started Mirapexin 5 years later began a horrific battle with binge eating, hyper spending and hyper sexuality, i struggled with these for 16 years. eventually i changed meds to Apo-Morpine for 10 years, the change did little for my phobias they only continued to plague me. Afer 10 years on apo-go i developed breathing problems. and scarring on my lungs. i stopped aking apogo

Hi Janice I have had a lot of accidents over the years I wonder if the repercussions of these have had lasting effect. 1972 motor bike accident, severe head injuries was unconscious for 3 day. broke my R shoulder in two places, fractured 5 ribs, fractured pelvis, broken leg. 6 years later i married the love of my life while we were on our honeymoon we were involved in a head on collision my wife broke her sternum i dislocated my hip and fractured my femur… we had to go back to my parents house for 5 months while we recovered. In 1980 while working on a machine I fell 12 to 14 feet into the machine and fractured my skull and was unconscious for half a day. My wife was pregnant he weight of the baby in her womb pulling on her breast bone caused her a lot of pain. in 1993 i experienced my first symptom of PD. for 7 years my GP treated me for post traumatic stress syndrome. She later told that she thought i was too young to have PD though all the signs were there.I eventually got a diagnosis of PD in January 2001. started Mirapexin 5 years later began a horrific battle with bing eating, hyper spending and hyper sexuality, i struggled with these for 16 years. eventually had DBS. My Diskensia was very severe the calming of my Diskensia showed a marked increase following my DBS surgery. Started Apo-go was on apo-gp for 10 years, i developed breathing difficulties and scarring on my lungs. Just over a year ago i started a new meds Duo dopa After about 8 monhs i was aware that the hyper sexuality was not as severe. another 6 months passes and this impulsive or compulsive disorder has almost stoped. the residual effects are controllable…I hope to repair some of what i have lost .

I am interested in how this story ended? Could you return your wife back? My wife also left me, and now I want to get her back…

Hey man, I’m sorry to hear about the troubles in your relationship. It sounds like you’re feeling a little lost and confused. Maybe your wife is just going through some things herself and needs some space. Have you tried talking to her about how you feel? Sometimes, it’s best to just be honest and open with your partner. By the way, I actually met my wife on a dating platform called removed by admin. It’s a great site for finding a partner who shares your values and interests. Maybe you could check it out and see if there’s someone there who could help you reignite the flame in your relationship.