Help us test our website for a chance to win an £100 Amazon voucher

Hi everyone, 

I'm Claire and I work in the Parkinson's UK Digital Team. I'm currently working on a project reviewing how we offer information and support across our website and am looking for as many people as possible to take part in a series of online tasks and help us test the work we've done so far.

We're really keen to hear from:

• People affected by Parkinson's, including those diagnosed with the condition and family and friends who are close to them
  • Professional carers

However it's open to everyone, so even if you do not fit in within the above you are still welcome to participate. Please share with your support network and on social media.

Click here to take part.

It should take no longer that 25 minutes to complete.

We are also offering entry in to a prize draw to receive a £100 Amazon voucher for anyone who completes the online task.

To be entered, please enter your full name and email address at the end of the task. You have from Tuesday 24 January until midnight on Monday 30 January 2017 to take part. The lucky winner will be informed by email on Friday 3 February 2017.

All participants who would like to take part in the online task will need to have devices that support the use JavaScript. Also, due to the software being used for this particular online task, we are unable to confirm whether it supports everyone who have accessibility requirements; it will depend on the software used, apologies in advance for any inconvenience caused.

Here are the very important terms and conditionsBy entering the prize draw, acceptance of these rules is implied and it will be assumed entrants have read and understood all terms and conditions.

HI Claire

I'm getting asked for a username and password.

So am I? So cant complete survey?

Oh, I've just realised the deadline has gone.

You didn't give us very long to respond to this!

Yes, very short! I missed it too. Wonder how many responded!

S

And the winner is Claire E.......

I knew there would be a reason for giving us short time to enter

Goodness, blink and you miss it!  I was just going to click on it then realised it's over. Oh well never mind.

Crikey! We're getting scammed by our own support group now! Its amazing how many companies pay for your details given freely to a third party. I'm very suspicious of this post! evil

Hi everyone, 

I'm afraid the deadline for this has now passed, so you will no longer be able to access the online test. While I wish we could have had it open for longer, sometimes we do need people to test things over a short period of time as we constantly develop and make changes to our website. 

We received 483 completed responses (though this wasn't just from the forumers) and are now looking to start implementing some of these changes to our online information and support offer - which will hopefully be ready for Parkinson's Awareness Week in April. 

If you missed out this time but would like to help with further research, please do let me know as we have lots more opportunities to for you get involved by sharing your experiences and testing ideas and prototypes.

My email address is [email protected]

And please do not worry about any information being passed on to third parties. We only ask for a name and email address so we can contact you if you were the winner of the prize draw. These details are then deleted and will never be added to any of our databases. Or any third party databases. 

Hope this answers some of your questions and relieves any worry. 

Claire