Help!

Hi Worrals,

Thanks worrals but we all try to do the best we can and I have had many times when I have been at breaking point and gone against friends advice in order to keep my husband at home as long as I did, I would get him home tomorrow if he couldn't walk but I know in my heart it wouldn't work, life is rotten sometimes isn't it.
We all need a stiff brandy maybe we should just do that but I can hear someone say I had better not as I might not hear my spouse calling!!! I did lose the plot once and the carer's had to get my son around to change my husbands apo pump and calm me down, so not a good record really.
keep your chin's up everyone
best wishes
vivian
Hi vivian
Thanks for the reply.i think things keep knocking you down and it doesn't take alot with pd.i forgot to mention I've also got bells palsey which has given me a constant headache since April.hopefully it should go in a month or two.it felt like a stroke when it came on.
Going to try to get to sleep.some people just keep getting the bad luck it's time for some good I think.
Best wishes john
Hello john,

Do feel that you can come on here anytime to have a moan we all need somewhere to let off steam sometimes. There is a lot of experience that can be shared, so do ask when you feel a need.
best wishes
vivian
just to tell all those kind people who wrote to me that Alan,my husband passed away peacefully in his sleep last week,thanks for your helpful messages regards Kay
Hello Kay,

I am so sorry to hear your husband has died, you must be full of mixed emotions just now.
I will be thinking of you in the weeks to come.
kind regards
vivian
Please accept my condolences .Hug !
Dear Kay

I'm so sorry. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Thinking of you.

Worrals xx
Thinking of you.Barbara
I am so sorry to hear your sad news Kay. Thinking of you and hope you will still come and talk to us very soon.

Sue
thank you for allyour kind condolence messages.Imust say that I feel relieved that
he died before he got any worse.He was here at home with me as he wanted Thank God for the carers as I wouldnt have coped without their help.I am not as upset as I think I ought to be,mainly I suppose because I have been mourning for months watching him deteriate,please e-mail me if I can be of help to anyone nitenite
regards Kay