Hi For continued health care do i need Docs/Hospital notes


Hi Myself and my Sister and Brother are going to apply for continued health care for my Mother, and I just wanted to know do you need to apply for the Doctors/Hospital records?
If so any tips/help would be well appreciated



Hi David,

You can find lots of information on Continuing Healthcare for Parkinson’s patients on our website, here: https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/information-and-support/nhs-continuing-healthcare

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Moderation Team