Hi

Thank you i must admit your case did make me laugh we should be know as the PD vigilantes from hell now LOL XXX

welcome back karp xx

Well done and all credit to both of you! Some ordeals! BB glad you ok and felt the strength to face up to him. Some really scummy folk around!

Hope you have a lovely Christmas. X

You to Lexi, Live Love Laugh and take care xxxx

Wow, just catching up with the forum and saw your post, bettyblue - I'm SO impressed! Would love to have seen the scumbag's face as he fell on to his knees.big grin

Were you shaken afterwards, or just angry? And have you been okay since?

Hi Tabby Cat,

Yes I was very shaken but managed to keep my self together as for angry I was fuming I don't take to kindly to being back into a corner like that and especially as he called me a crippled b**** my own sense of preservation kicked in and it is probably only because I have been mugged in the past that I was able to do what I did. Unfortunately I did not see his face either but I know I hurt him as my stick bounced in my hand and that hurt me. 

I have been ok since I have a lot of support around me couple of times I have dreamed about it and woke up startled but my hubby has been fantastic. If I spot Mr Scum bag again and I am looking he is going to get it again one way or other. I will recognise that voice anywhere I have always been a fighter so this situation is no different as far as I am concerned. I just hope his next victim does not get it worse than I did. Hope you are ok and have a great new year xxx

You're an inspiration!

Hope you are not blue Betty.  Did you have a good New Years Eve?  Just returned from a holiday and getting back to normal again.  Gale force winds on the ship of 12 and we had a cabin looking out on the ocean at the back.  We were like a cork in a bottle.  Parkinsons did me no favours I couldnt walk fortunately it was only for 24 hours.  I'll have to ask my son who is a black belt in taiquondo? to give you some tips re self defensce, although you were a brave lady and dangerousrazz

Thankyou Astoriasis new flower,

I am fine now the idiot ended up more hurt than I was anyway so lets hope it's a lesson to him, every time I go out now my husband asked me " have you got your weapon  " at least I know now and him I will not hesitate to use it.

Regards BB xx