Hot sensation in stomach, lower back and thighs

Hi there. I was diagnosed with early onset PD earlier this year. There’s so many variations of symptoms that it’s sometimes hard to get information on something specifically wrong with you so I thought I’d ask.
I’ve had this really strange hot sensation in my tummy, lower back and sometimes even the tops of my thighs for about 4 months now, which comes and goes with no pattern I can detect. I’ve had a lot of problems with my stomach for the last 10 years, not knowing I had PD, ranging from severe bloating, pain and constipation. My doctor put me on Laxido, which helped a lot for the constipation, but she can’t explain the hot feeling.
Has anyone else experienced this or have any information that might help me figure out what’s wrong?
Thanks so much.

Hi Gentillin,
Before you hear from the community regarding their personal experiences, we wanted to let you know about the info on our website. We found some helpful data on stomach issues here, and you can easily search for more, including past forum discussions on the subject. We also encourage you to call our helpline at 0808 800 0303, as our advisers there have a wealth of data and resources to provide as well.
Best wishes,
Jason
Mod Team

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gentillin,

Early on, before I was diagnosed, I had the hot spots you describe. Ten years later, I rarely have them but if I am low on dopamine they will return. Hope this helps.