House insurance POLICY

Many sufferers from Parkinson’s disease require visits from carers on a regular daily basis.Most of these carers will have access to the house via key safes. My question is- does the presence of these carers from private companies or councils pose an additional security risk from theft or damage and should the house occupant declare this potential risk to their house insurance company to form part of their House content insurance policy. Acknowledging that this may well result in an increase the house contents premium! Still better to be safe than sorry perhaps?All comments welcome especially from those with experience of changes to their policy on such declaration