How to change my profile ,wording

can so me one tell me how i can update my profile wording.

Hi gus,

To change your 'about me' section, please go to 'my account', click on 'account settings' and then when you scroll down, you will see the section you would like to update.

Please let us know if you have any more questions.

Best wishes,

Ilona

Moderation Team.

Not that i want too Change, but i'd like the ability to Do so as a Paying Member.

All i see is a box still shaded that i can neither tick or untick.

Perhaps you could put up a screen shot of what you are seeing Puk, but alas we don't have the ability too upload photos. ect.

Hi sea angler & gus,

Apologies for this, we are aware of this issue with editing profiles and avatars and the team are working to fix this issue. In the meantime if you'd like to make changes to your profile please email us at [email protected] and we can make these changes for you.

Apologies again, we do understand this is a frustrating issue.

Best wishes,

Joanne

(Digital team) 

Hi Gus Great New Picture.

BB XX

yeah you got to do it para gliding 2800 metres up! it olu deniz turkey

Still can't find anywhere on edit profile that lets me update my writing. I was given my diagnosis this November but can't change it.

Hi Lexi,

You should be able to change that in the 'Account Settings' area. If you click on that in 'My Account', the 'About Me' section will be a text box about half way down, below the picture section.

All the best,

Min

Moderation Team.

the problem is the box that says i want to be a member of the online community will not accept the tick we are trying to put in it how do we get past that one?

bb

Hi Lexi and bettyblue,

Unfortunately we are having a few issues with editing profiles at the moment, while we're getting this fixed, do feel free to email any changes you'd like to make to [email protected] and I'll update these for you as soon as I can. 

Best wishes,

Joanne

(Digital team)

You surely dont pay to come on here Sea Angler.

Put your purse away love its free!

i think sea angler means he is a paying member of pduk as i am too !

Yes i joined, i know its only 4 quid a year but i am using this i don't expect much back,just would be nice if it all works,  & informed through the post of what's going on 3 or 4 times a year, i give much much more too 'help for heroes' ,'poppy appeal'  and Cancer as my sister died from it.

Yes I am a member to and well know within the office in London.

BB x

I AL SO GIVE TO DAVE THE WORM ! PARKINSONS RESEARCH

I don't think there's a need to publicise what we give to whome, personally I think charity giving is a very private thing.  But, with the funding that Puk receives, and the vast amount spent updating the website and forum, I find it hard to believe that members are unable to change their avatar or personal information without sending an email to admin.  if it wasn't so serious, it'd be funny.

ali

x

Hi Ali,

Sorry to hear of your frustrations with the forum. We are aware of the functionality issues and are working to fix them.

You can find more detailed information about the current status of these issues at: http://www.parkinsons.org.uk/node/65110

Best wishes,

Edwina

Moderation Team

Thank you team for altering my information after I emailed. Appreciate your help.

sue

Hi,

I was just wondering if it's possible to edit profile pictures and information yet? I can't work out how to do it - but this may just be me being dozy.

Thank you     J :-S

Hi Jackson, 

If you would like to change your profile picture, you can email us at: [email protected]. Please supply the picture you would like to use and confirm your username and the email address linked to your forum account, we can change it for you.

Min

Moderation Team.