How to delete account

Somehow my user name has ended up as my real name. I want to either change it for privacy reasons, or delete my account, and all entries bearing my name. How do I do that?

Hi Jane,

For privacy reasons, I have changed your username to Jane_L, but if you want to change it to something else you can do so following these steps:
1 - Click on the circle at the top-right of the screen containing your avatar picture or a default blank circle which is highlighted in the green square below. That will bring out a pop up menu below where you can see the icons opposite your username. Click the preferences icon highlighted in the green circle below:

2 - You will now see your username and the pencil icon highlighted with the green circle in the image below. Clicking on this icon will allow you to change your username:

3 - You can now type the username you would like to use in the text box marked with the green arrow and click the change button to save your new chosen username.

I hope that helps, but if you have any issues or you don’t see a pencil icon next to your username when you get to step 2, just let us know which username you would like to use and we will be more than happy to make the change for you.

Best wishes,
Mara (Moderation Team)