Hull Victim

Hi - not sure if posting in correct section.

Perhaps none of my business..........I've followed the forum for sometime and been so grateful for all the kind replies and support. I know HV was going through a rough time and haven't noticed any posts for a while. I was wondering if anyone knew how he was?

Lx
Hi LJW1. If you PM me I can update you.
Regards.
This comment has been removed
I guess I'm not in on this.....all I wondered if somebody who seemed so kind was okay.
Sorry for all that LJW1. I hope you got my email. Goodnight.
Thats about your style! Accuse people of things at will and cant bare to read about real life truth on you! Pathetic little man!
* Referred to Moderator AGAIN *
If you cant stand the heat.......
STICKS AND STONES LADS:smile:
Lukey, this thread has absolutely nothing to do with you, and yet the first thing you do upon waking up is log into the forum, look for me, and try to wind me up while I'm having a chat with the others.

This obsession you have with me is not natural. Are you still on the agonists? You really ought to see someone, mate.

:grin:You post on every thread. But I suppose you're exempt from something you would like to restrict me from!

Dont kid yourself. The only one with obsessions around here is you.
You post just for the sake of it.
And why is that a problem, Luke? No-one else seems to have a problem with my posts. Are you the new moderator by chance?