I’m new

My names will I’m carer my partner who has advanced parkinsons I’m struggling atm.

Hello Will64 and welcome to the forum. Are you able to tell us a bit about how or why you are struggling and perhaps a little about your circumstances so we can help you better. Only tell us what you are comfortable to say but I can promise you no-one on the forum will judge you so I hope you will trust us with a little more information so that we can help.
Tot

2 Likes

Hi @Will64,

I wanted to take a moment and welcome you to the community. I’m sorry to hear you’re facing some struggles at the moment - just as Tot said, please feel free to share more about what you’re experiencing, as our forum members would love to help you in any way they could. They’re a very knowledgeable group and you would be in very good hands.

Please do look around the forum, see what others are discussing - maybe something you see will really resonate with you. You can also check out our support pages for a little more information on all things Parkinson’s, including our carer section.

Our helpline is also available to you, whether you just need someone to talk to or are looking for advice and resources. Our advisers, just like our community members, are very helpful and supportive. They will even be able to make recommendations based on your location.

I cannot begin to understand what you may be going through right now, but no matter what it might be you are never alone.

Sincerely,
Joy
Forum Moderation Team

My names will I am carer for partner who’s had Parkinson’s 15 years. Each year gets harder