ID for PD


Is there any formal ID ( badge or Card ) so a way of showing third parties that we have PD if necessary in UK or Travelling Abroad ?

Please comment or advise

Desmond O’Hara

Hi Desmond,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We do have an alert card that you can order, it has some information and an explanation of Parkinson’s, but this would depend on the language of the country you are heading to.

I’ll pass your question along to our team who will take a look at it tomorrow, and in the meantime here is the link for the alert card if you think it might be useful for you:

Best wishes,
Moderation team.