I'm new and happy to be here

Hello family
I’m glad to join the forum! I started my journey with pd 4 years ago and I feel it’s time to come and share my little experience of the journey and also learn from everyone in the house.

The journey of pd is very lonely as nobody not even doctors can relate to what we are going through everyday. But with forums as this the journey is made lot easier.
This is meant to be an introduction so I won’t be saying much!
Cheers everyone

Hi @Kayuz,

A warm welcome to the forum.

I’m sure you’ll hear from our members soon. Feel free to explore other threads on the forum where you can join in here - https://forum.parkinsons.org.uk/latest

Please let me know if you have any questions and I’ll be happy to help! :blush:

Best wishes,
Reah - Forum Community Manager

Hi Kayuz, Welcome to the Forum, we all experience Parkinsons in different ways but the attitude to take is to get up everyday and be the best you can be and try not to let it get you down. Be positive in your thoughts and go with the belief you won’t let it beat you that you are beetter than it.

Les

1 Like

Hey Kayuz!
Welcome home.

Hello there, i too was diagnosed 4 years ago, just before Xmas 2014. Wasn’t a great Xmas that year. I agree that doctors don’t really understand what we go through daily. I too am new to this forum, this is my first comment.
I’m interested in meeting and chatting with new people, sharing experiences. Onwards and upwards :balloon::balloon::balloon::slight_smile::slight_smile:

Hi Mollymo and welcome. Is there a subject dear to your heart that you would particularly like to discuss ?? There are plenty of us on here who can oblige your request.

Les

1 Like

Yes, i would 4 to

Yes, i would like to know if anyone has tried a herbal remedy from the Natural herbal garden for Parkinson’s. I take Madopar and Madopar CR, neither do very much for my symptoms ,

When I first saw your post my mind went blank(nothing new there !! lol) but upon reflection have you got a Parkinsons Nurse in your area you can speak to ?? They do provide great help and can point you down the right road. They can speak to your Neurologist or you can contact his/her Secretary for them to answer your question. As for herbal remedies I tried Natural Hemp but they didn’t seem to help.

Les