Increased rotigotine dosage

Hi I was diagnosed in 2006 but my symptoms started long before that and now I am on 5 x 100 Mg of Madopar, 8 Mg of Neupro, and 4x 100 Mg of p.k.MertzThat seems to be a Good combination of medication but recently I feel that that that’s an increased dosage 12 Mg of Neupro Instead of the 8 mg help me a lot do you think it’s have any Major risks or consequences? Thank you very much Attila Zsupos

Hi Attila,
We noticed this was your first forum post, so we wanted to welcome you and to make sure you are aware of the resources available on our attached website https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/ (with a very easy search feature) as well as our free and confidential helpline at 0808 800 0303. When it comes to medication we always want to urge you to direct any questions to your GP and Parkinson’s nurses. While our community is sure to helpfully share their experience, your doctor should always be the final word. However, if you feel uncertain about any advice from your doctor, feel free to call us and our trained advisers can help.
All the best, and welcome to our lovely forum community!
Jason
Moderation Team