Indigestion

Hi, I’ve been dx since April 2020 and yet to start medication.
Apart from the mild motor symptoms I have now zero sense of smell and very limited taste.
I do suffer from constipation too for which I take docusate.
For the last two weeks I’ve started suffering from indigestion. It started with food not sitting right, then abdomen pain, then diarrhoea and now gripe pains in chest, upper back and slight regurgitation.
I’ve read that GERD is prevalent in Parkinson’s as too is chronic indigestion?
Anyone else experienced this?
Thanks

A few weeks ago my GP told me that I have GORD. In a few weeks I am having a camera shoved down me for another look…

1 Like

Denim, SNAP! That’s me as well. Have eliminated lots from my diet, bread, pastry, Also don’t eat after evening dinner at 6.00. Still prone to chronic indigestion sometimes, and think, may as well have eaten the pudding!
Maggie

1 Like

That’s awful, as if we don’t have enough to put up with!

1 Like

Yes very frustrating. I’m going to have to try eliminating the obvious foods too but will definitely be having pudding!

Not ice- cream, chocolate or anything with pastry . It’s easy to know what foods are bad for you, they are the foods you enjoy the most. Oh, cream, cream! Fresh fruit salad with yogurt. All that fresh fruit and still suffer from constipation. What’s a woman to do?
You eat the pudding, I agree .

1 Like

Hahahaha

1 Like

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

:birthday: :ice_cream: :pie: :chocolate_bar: :cake:

A bit of nonsense does us good Denim

1 Like