Individual posts

Post removed.
I like to be nice, but there are limits!

I've just had an amazing tongue-lashing from Jacqui (Cooke), who runs the PD Junction forum, and is known on THIS forum as "cutiepie"! (On her own forum she's known simply as "Jacqui", email: markjackie AT hotmail DOT co DOT uk ).

She's recently started ejecting members from HER forum without giving a reason, just like here. Mind you, as she's a close friend of the PDS's Chief Exec Steve Ford, and also knows all the PDS forum moderators very well, could there be a link.....?

Also unsurprising perhaps was the fact that when the CE had his "members' phone-in" fiasco recently - which hundreds of members unseccessfully tried to get through to - Jacqui was one of the FOUR members who DID get through successfully. Now what are the chances of that?

Anyway, she disabled my ID without giving a reason, so I asked her why. She started off politely, but still didn't give a reason, so I pushed her a bit and she got aggressive. Still no reason, though, so I asked again.

At this point she lost her temper and the REAL Jacqui spewed forth with a string of invective the likes of which I hadn't seen or heard for several decades. Naturally she did all this via "instant messaging" so there wouldn't be any record kept, but I didn't know you could fit so many "F" and "C" words in one sentence! Not to mention some utterly vile and very personal abuse of a very private nature drawn from her knowledge of my dopamine agonist past which I confided to her last year.

Not a very responsible or pleasant way for a relatively young woman to behave towards a much older male PD sufferer who is bed-bound most of the time. Face of an angel, mouth like a sewer......

Beware, folks, and keep your secrets to yourself. I know much about Jacqui too, but I wouldn't sink so low as to drag it out in an argument.
Check out Primal Scream's "Kill All Hippies".

Also search You Tube for LIN YU CHUN singing I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. Sounds like Whitney Houston, but is actually a 24-year-old Taiwanese man!
Hi, welcome!
Who says I, UFO here, am the same person as the UFO on PD Junction?
So you think the situation people are being made aware of here "spoils" things Lizzy?

Sorry to have woken you up with a start, but there's a real world out there full of nasty people who don't give a sh*t.
Post removed.
Post removed.
I've just had an amazing tongue-lashing from Jacqui (Cooke), who runs the PD Junction forum, and is known on THIS forum as "cutiepie"! (On her own forum she's known simply as "Jacqui", email: markjackie AT hotmail DOT co DOT uk ).

She's recently started ejecting members from HER forum without giving a reason, just like here. Mind you, as she's a close friend of the PDS's Chief Exec Steve Ford, and also knows all the PDS forum moderators very well, could there be a link.....?

Also unsurprising perhaps was the fact that when the CE had his "members' phone-in" fiasco recently - which hundreds of members unseccessfully tried to get through to - Jacqui was one of the FOUR members who DID get through successfully. Now what are the chances of that?

Anyway, she disabled my ID without giving a reason, so I asked her why. She started off politely, but still didn't give a reason, so I pushed her a bit and she got aggressive. Still no reason, though, so I asked again.

At this point she lost her temper and the REAL Jacqui spewed forth with a string of invective the likes of which I hadn't seen or heard for several decades. Naturally she did all this via "instant messaging" so there wouldn't be any record kept, but I didn't know you could fit so many "F" and "C" words in one sentence! Not to mention some utterly vile and very personal abuse of a very private nature drawn from her knowledge of my dopamine agonist past which I confided to her last year.

Not a very responsible or pleasant way for a relatively young woman to behave towards a much older male PD sufferer who is bed-bound most of the time. Face of an angel, mouth like a sewer......

Beware, folks, and keep your secrets to yourself. I know much about Jacqui too, but I wouldn't sink so low as to drag it out in an argument.

Me too, off you go!
Not all, just you! :laughing:
Good luck!
Haha!
Hi Ali! :laughing:
Moan, Moan!

Post removed.
:grin:
:laughing:
Libel, not slander.