Insomnia

Hi Keith, babs and Tommy not forgetting Mrs T mam, s brother is still in hospital he has an assessment tomorrow and maybe home mam, s sister who she goes to town with and who’s son (my cousin) who is going to take me to Liverpool rang last night and suddenly started ranting and said some really nasty things so may have to revise my plan for football I think I, m on the point of disowning my family except for the uncle who is in hospital I have more faith and trust in my new family as usual will disappear from 4.30 for a couple of hours you can guess who is on the tv
Pete and mam

Hi Peter and Mam
I wonder who’s on at 4.30
YNWA LOL.
Just going out with Sammy
when I get back I think I might retire to my cot and maybe listen on the radio.
I’m still not feeling so good and for some reason prefer to be on my own I’m taking two lots of disinfectants and still feel very tired.
Regards to my favourite girl
Tommy trouble maker :spoon::pill:

Enjoy your walk hope you, ll be better soon if you want me I, m here your favourite girl sends her regards and says to take care of yourself catch you in a few hours
Pete and mam

Here I am. Unable to really type.
Love to all.

Come on you REDS

Hi Mrs t
Sorry to hear your not so good
I hope you bounce back soon
Take care

Tommy :pill: x

Hi gang I, m back to the real world how was the walk hope you didn’t overdo it take things easy and you Mrs T just working out where my seats are not too bad

Hi Peter and Mam
My walk was a nightmare has been since Thursday morning it feels like I’m being mugged by an accupuncturist .
Hopefully tomorrow I can start to enjoy it again.
Regards to my favourite girl
Tommy trouble maker :spoon::pill:

Ladies and gentleman , boys and girls

Im hitting my pillow early , well now actually
I have my party tricks to do tomorrow for the
DWP WORK CAPABILITY ASSESSMENT INTERVIEW TOMORROW
I really dont know why but if they want me to beg and bark like dog roll over and play dead and rub my tummy for my benefits i will play along
I just hope they dont expect me to put my head between my legs and lick myself
Ive got all my medical reports and pips report plus my Neurosurgeons report
I will ask them to read the neurosurgeons and neurologist report first so they are WELL aware of my ANGER issues and wont push my start button
All i have to do is keep my cool and not blow my stack

Will keep you informed
Take care my band of outlaws till tomorrow
Keith

Hi Bruv
I’m already in my cot .
Good luck for tomorrow stay calm and tell them you still have a job technically therefore your not unemployed yet .
Don’t joke honestly they write everything down so don’t tell them you pass your day’s juggling for the old folk in the Fletcher memorial home for incurable talent.
Tommy :pill:

Good night from me and your fav girl hope you wake up pain free got my b12 jab in the morning all the best mate
Pete and mam

I will be good . I’ve already be coached on what to say and what not to say
My neighbour and friend in the house opposite me used to work for the DWP before she retired
She has offered to come with me

Good luck for tomorrow on a serious note try not to be funny or sarcastic as it really goes against you I know I, ve been there last time I was yes sir no sir 3 bags full and I got the result I wanted so bite your tongue
Pete and mam

Hi babs hope you and Phil are well and got the holiday you wanted got my b12 jab in the morning will catch up with you tomorrow
Pete and mam

:smiley:

Hi Mrs t
Where you. Been hiding ?

Tommy . Done it . Only just

Thanks Bruv
You rest easy now
Tommy :pill:

Morning everyone hope you are all feeling better than yesterday I’m going for my B12 injection in half an hour so if I don’t reply then I’ll get back to you as soon as I get home my uncle has an acute kidney infection and may be home today or tomorrow regards to you all until later
Pete

Hi gang
Hope all are well
Im off today to see the gestapo for my
DWP Work Capilbilty Assessment
Going by underground which not keen on
I dont like being closed in,
But going early then i can jump out if get claustrophobic
Going to be a long day