Insomnia

Good for you guys always nice to have a goal to aim for looks like we have both started on our bucket list be in touch with you when we get back from the hospital
Love and regards from mam and Pete

Morning ALL
HI Pete HI Mam
I know ive been a bit hit and miss this week, BUT let us know how your brother is
Hope you and Mam are well

Hi Babs
Book simewhere hot and where yiu can be sooiled and pampered You both deserve it

Tommy , hope you and sue are well and you dont get too wet taking sammy out for a walk

HI Roy , have missed the music thread but now i got an answer
Iā€™LL BE BACK

I will PM all of you in regards to my NEW ASSESMENT

Hi Bruv
I think youā€™ll have to stay on this forum as I have researched the E.T forum and it seems to full of Steven Spielberg fans and people called Elliott or Gertie which is why I sent you a new screen saver .
However I am glad you have a definitive diagnosis and can now get on and start the proper treatment.
On the E.T forum they all want to phone home/ no texting and the social club seems to involve just smarties , marbles and toy speak and spell games.
Thatā€™s not right for a intellectual person like yourself is it .
So it looks like me youā€™re going to have to stay on here and like you said they are all neurological disorders whatever their labels.
Tommy :pill::pill::pill:

:frowning:ļø:frowning:ļø:frowning:ļø:frowning:ļø

What would we do without the two of you x x

Iā€™ve decided . Now I know what it is
I can fight it
May not win but damn well not lose

Sorry gang
Been in bed all day after the GP punched me in the back yesterday he said sorry and assured me it was a genuine test (yeah right) .
Why was he smiling at the time?
Tommy (ouch) :rabbit2::boxing_glove:

Hi BRUV
LAST but with good intentions and reason

From the first time we chatted on here i did feel a brotherly bond
We are so much alike except im english your scottish
Im younger your not and im definately better looking
You have made me laugh when i didnt think i could
You have had my back all the time and we have both upset the fun police over time ( Reah we love you really)
I was msade so welcome in your home the first time i traveled to you , Sue makes a grand cuppa tea
I now have a light at the end of my tunnel , something to aim for
My Anger problems are not going to go awsy over night or anytime soon but at least i know now why
I havent trusted many outside of my family , but i count you as an extended member
(Even though my scottish is bad but id learn
Burns night here we come lol
Thankyou doesnt come close to how much ive valued your friendship and for many more years to come
BRUV

Mrs t
The newest member of this band of outlaws
You dont mince your words and in time will be in the same rsnks as me and Tommy with regards to the fun police
You have brought thought and advice i have valued and took on board
Friends always
Keith

Roy ,
GET ready , soon it will be time for some serious ass kicking music songs
Like i have said , name the day and we can share a couple of cold ones

Babs
Thankyou ,
Your advice has kept me sane
Your friendship has kept me grounded
Your one in a trillion
Love to you and Phil

Pete and Mam
Pete you are a man who shows more compassion than most men i know
You put others before yourself and taking very little
Your only down side is the football team you support but someone has to
Your friendship and advice was always valued and wisdom i wish i had
Love to Mam

Friends will be friends , right to the end

Keith

Well thank you Bruv
But I sincerely hope that is not a goodbye because it kind of reads like that but however Iā€™m nuts and could be well wrong I hope so.
After all I did read a post wrongly last night but I was tired ( well thatā€™s my excuse)
Tommy :pill::pill:

I donā€™t do goodbyes
Why leave a good thing
Only go if kicked out

Thatā€™s great it was just me
You wonā€™t be toppled as you are far too important to this forum and have many a wise contribution to make just as you have done from the start.
Anyway what would Reah do with those red and yellow cards she would get so bored without you to police.
Because Iā€™m such a good boy now itā€™s unbelievable. HA HA
SAINT TOMMY TROUBLE

Might have a contribution , wise not so sure about
Told you you make me laugh everytime you say you are a good boy

Now ive got one problem out the way , lets see if i cant get my BP down

Thanks for the kind words like Tommy I thought I was reading a goodbye post hope not as I canā€™t afford to lose any body from my new family as I donā€™t have much support from my blood family take care and remember YNWA you have to admit we have the best football anthem
Pete and mam

Hi Gang
Im sorry my post came over as a goodbye post,
IT WAS NOT intended that way
I just got a bit emotional and was trying to express my thanks and gratitude to you ALL
My next problem which will be hard although nessasary is whether i can keep my driving licence, as yet my tremors do not affect my driving and i will be the first to stop if it does i wont need DVLA to tell me
Now i have a path to tread i now know where im going and have every intention of taking you all with me
ITS AMAZING how people who dont know each other and have never met can build a friendship over many miles ( except for Tommy , hes 90 minutes from me )
But even if i lose my licence their are trains and coaches to visit you all at some point as i have with Tommy and Roy,
Babs and Pete are on the list too ,
Pete we can share a glass or 2 of the welsh stuff
Babs me you and Phil can share a wee drop of Glenfiddich
Mrs t we can have a wee tipple too ,
But these are plans i have because NOW i can make plans as im no longer in the dark
None of us know whats round the next corner but id regret not looking at least once
As DELBOY says " HE WHO DARES "
I will never be a millionaire but im RICH with friends although limited
Thats it for now
Be back later
Keith

Hi REAH
I KNOW you read this as you have edited a few of my posts in the past, some ive agreed with
1 or 2 i havent
BUT
I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE THE SITE
more importantly i DONT want to leave my FRIENDS
I fully understand its a Parkinsons site BUT for nearly 8 months thats what i thought i had
I have made SO MANY AMAZING FRIENDS
Where my friends i had had abadoned and avoided me
I know there are rules and i will try and keep to them
BUT CANT promise i will be an angel
I thank you and all the other monitors who have kept us safe and smacked our asses ( mine being the most , i think im outdoing Tommy T1 now)
I wont beg you to let me stay , thats not in my nature
I thank you for the help , the advice you have personally given me
But now i have an answer , but i dont want my answer to be my EXIT
Thank you
keith

Hi pete , only joking im not much of a football team suporter now ,
My wife loves Jurgen Klopp ,
I think hes a good manager ,
Not scared to call the game as it is , and if he thinks the players played shit he will tell them
Not very many managers that will stand up to the players
Hows You and Mam ,
You said you went to your brothers yesterday , ive missed alot of posts , is he in hospital or was it a social visit
Signed Mr Nosey lol

Hi Keith thanks for the lovely things which you have said. You actually nearly made me cry.
You are such an easy person to get along withā€¦ As you say although we have never met I feel as though we have known each other for years.

Hoping you have a good day and will speak later.

Babsx

1 Like

God gave us a heart for a reason,
If we cant use it or speak from it whats the point of having one
Distance doesnt matter between friends

Hi Tommy and Peter and Mam

Tommy Iā€™m hoping your antibiotics have started working and you are feeling more like your old self. Enjoy your day whatever you are up to. X

Peter and Mam hope you both okay today. It looks so cold outside. Have you got all your chores done for today Peter? Say hello to Mam from me. Enjoy your day and will speak later x

Good morning all
I have been up most of the night and I think someone somewhere has a wax doll of me and is sticking pins in itā€™s back .
Stop it now or Iā€™ll come and find you .
Is that clear enough for you.
Anyway I dosed off Eventually but woke in time to see the grand Prix (Oh and Reah thatā€™s pronounced p r e e ) so no yellow card please LOL .
Anyhoo this post is number 2000 on this thread and itā€™s mine so there.
Babswood thanks for your concern.
Peter and Mam I hope Mamā€™s brother gets home today.
Kieth youā€™ve got me all flustered and emotional .
Mrs t where are you?
Hey favourite girl we managed to get post 2000 canā€™t be bad eh?
I am aware that Iā€™m rambling but in my defence my cheese has slipped off my cracker and Iā€™m not well.
Tommy trouble :pill::spoon: