Insomnia

I, m sorry I had a telling off from your fav girl at the moment I am sitting in the corner!! I can’t wait to sort out my tooth as I could do with some decent food hope you will be back to your old self soon mams brother is in hospital with pneumonia so will be visiting tomorrow afternoon
Pete and mam

:notes:Oh Dear Tommy you can certainly rely on me for Sympathy. :notes:

Hi Peter
You can tell my favourite girl I’ve forgiven you and to allow you out of the corner now
And I hope you’ve learned you’re lesson
Also I have every sympathy for you and your tooth situation
Regards to my favourite girl
Tommy💊

Thank you Babswood
I feel better already especially now that Mam has punished Peter.

:notes: Oh dear what can the matter be
Oor poor Tommy is nae that well today.
He’s been tae the Dr’s fur a remedy

. So we’re awe hopin he’s well again
And this is fur oor dearest Tommy :notes::notes:

Hi babs hope you are OK and had a good day just as well me being a plumber I didn’t offer to put the tap on the ankle lol thankfully we all have a sense of humour mams brother is a bit better now and may be home Sunday he was the only one of family who really was there for us when dad died he stayed 2 nights at hospital he didn’t want me to be there on my own when the end came
Pete and mam mam sends her love

Hi Peter and Mam
I hope Mam’s brother gets home on Sunday he has my sympathy pneumonia very painful.
Hope all goes well
Tommy :pill::pill:

Hey Tommy did ye no like ma wee ditti.

Babs x

Av jist this minnit stoaped greetin.
It wis brullyint so it wis .

Hi, it’s just total c##p this whole Parkinson’s thing :-S I know this sounds unlikely, but some of the sleep apps are worth a go - has to be worth a try. Listening to something that i don’t have to focus on (French radio, radio 5 live at night time :slight_smile:) also seems to help me.
Leaving tech devices in the other room makes sense but i find it a challenge.
What I can never tell, of course, is the impact of medication, stress, work… and so on.
Hoping you find something that at least helps a bit.
J x

Hi Jackson
5 Live at the weekend is good with Dotun Adebayo up all night.
Another thing you’ve probably seen on this forum is CBD oil available at Holland and Barrett and if you must take a gadget to bed .
Try listening to a podcast by some Canadian bloke called scooter.
No joke his podcast is called sleep with me…
Try the first one where he is in his greenhouse he wanders off in all sorts of tangents and never seems to get to the end of a story honestly it might not work for everyone but he has never failed to send me to sleepy town especially when in conjunction with the oil .
If you drive though it will show up on a test.
No GP or neurologist has ever said it was a bad idea to mix with the meds but however to be on the safe side you should ask before using oil but there is nothing to lose by trying the podcast scooter basically bores you to sleep.I hope this helps.
Tommy :pill::pill::pill:

Hi gang
Got good news and bad news
Ive seen another doctor today. He is a neurosurgeon
Didnt want to say anything earlier , My Apologises
My Doctor pulled a few strings
After hours of test , examinations
Ive been assured its not parkinsons Although i show 1 or 2 symptons of PD
It is more likey " Essential Tremor Disorder "
AND ITS NOT IN MY HEAD
I will be put on a series of sweeties such as
Propranolol (which is a Beta Blocker ) and
Primidone ( which helps control false signals )
But not yet , as these are very very addictice
He said its only very early stages but like PD it doesnt go away word removed by moderator
He thinks my Stroke in November of last year may have brought it on ( DOUBLE word removed by moderator)
Its still NEUROLOGICAL & PROGRESSIVE ,
But it develops very much slower than parkinsons
Will still have to see a head shrink though ( BUMMER ) and will need pyshisiotherapy and
ANGER MANAGEMENT
I DIDNT want to say anything to you this morning for 2 reasons

1. I FORGOT
  2. DIDNT want to say anything till i knew as i didnt want to get anyones hopes up
    BUT I DONT WANT TO LEAVE HERE
    WITHOUT ALL OF YOU ID BE F###ED
    My Friends i share coffee and Jam dounuts with took me as i was scared shitless
    I didnt want to diseve anyone so i just didnt tell
    SORRY
    WELL at least i have my ANSWER which is all i wanted from the very start
    Now i just wished i was NUTS :clown_face::clown_face:
    I Guess we CANT have it ALL
    Now i have to start playing with a new deck of cards
    At least i know why my leg left arm and left left dont work and why i dont sleep at night
    Your friend stil i hope
    Keith

Hi Keith,
I word of warning about the Beta Blockers.
They are as much fun as the PD drugs.

I was put on Beta Blockers for my wobbly heart. It sure fixed the AF. Mt heart rate went from 90+ to 30 before it leveled out and then settled at 50. Frightened the S…t out of me while I was monitoring the heart rate.
I made the mistake of taking the first tablet while my wife was out shopping.

That first Beta Blocker dodn’t agree with me at all. It was a real zombie drug. After 3 weeks I refused to take any more so I was changed to Sotalol and the dosage slowly increased. Much better. Interestingly, a friend was started on Sotolol and it made him a zombie so he was changed to the first one I was on and he was then happy.

I had to give up on the Beta Blockers because they upset my Asthma and by then they had given up trying to keep my heart in rhythm anyway.
It was about then that I got he shakes and my GP diagnosed Essential Tremor. Eventually I saw a neurologist who said “No - it’s PD”

The good news for you is, there are plenty of Beta Blockers to try so you are sure to find one that you get on with.

Jim

Hi Jim
Nice to meet you
I was first considered to have PD IN Feb this yr
I waited over 7 months before i saw a Neurologist
and she was a waste of time
More nuts than i am
She gave me a couple of body tests then said i had self induce my stmptons and suggestted i see a psychiartist.
My doctor was pissed so she pulled a few strings and got me to see a Neurosurgeon
( Who happened to be her brother ) lucky me
I had a heart attack in march 2017
Then a stroke in november 2017
But all in all im not to bad, i have to walk with a stuck so i dont go arse over tit
But now i can see the light at the end of the tunnel
Im still fairly active but because of my irritaional and explosive anger issues , ive been told its unlikely i will work again due to stress , when ive more time i will explain more
Thanks for answering
BEWARE of my jock mate T1 (TOMMY )
Take care
Keith

Hi Keith

I’m so glad that you have been seen at last and now have answers., and now know what’s wrong.

I take Propanarol and have taken it for years now as it calms me down and stops me getting severe migraines.
You will prob be on a much higher dose than my self. You will feel so much better now knowing what is actually wrong.

Well Keith take care and will speak later

Babs x x x

Hi Keith pleased you finally got the answer you were looking for albeit still not good news be careful with beta blockers I was on atenalol for years for my blood pressure started to bring stuff up off my chest and developed breathing problems after loads of tests found that they had given me asthma hopefully like Tommy you will be able to stay on forum and remain with the gang
Pete and mam YNWA

Morning babs, Tommy and Lesley raining heavily here glad my garage roof was done hope you all have a good day if mam, s brother is still in hospital my mate is going to take us to see him this afternoon so I may be offline for a few hours will catch up with you all when I get back home
Pete

If your not taking tablets on time buy a pill reminder alarm, really useful.

Well Good morning Peter and Mam.

Hope all well with you today. We are going to the travail agent this morning to book a family holiday for next summer.
Hope you have a good day and will speak later.
Babsx

Well good morning Tommy how are you feeling this morning. Hopefully once you have a few days of taking antibiotics you will be feeling so much better.

What are you and Sue up to today.? Hoping Sue feeling okay too. As I know she has some rotten times.

We are going to do some shopping and go for some lunch.

Take care my friend
Babsx x x