Insomnia

time for a fag and a walk round my garden

Hi Lesley b12 is for iron and vitamin deficiency a lot of people with pd suffer from a lack of iron had a double treat yesterday as I had flu jab as well
Pete

Hi Peter you okay x

had no idea about PD and iron, thank you.

Hi Mrs t
That comedian on strictly wasn’t the first in the queue when the looks were given out
He must have laughed her into it.
But in saying that this is not her first fling married or not therefore I find your point of loyalty and morality completely vindicated.
Edited by moderator due to defamatory nature.

They are going to re- brand the show for next year and call it
STRICTLY TRY DANCING
or( STD) for short.
Tommy trouble maker :spoon::pill:`

absolutely.

siesta long overdue.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

STD: laughed out loud.

Thanks Mrs t
I’m on it next year
With my shaky leg
I’m a sure winner
So don’t snooze or you could lose get yersel doonra bookies hen.

I hope I have not upset you Lesley.

Babs x

Babs,
no way, I deserve a robust response. I have the skin of a rhino.
I just get so angry that I defer it to things like Strictly. Ignore me.
Lx

Afternoon all.

Anyone heard from Keith?

I got a message from him last night but not heard from him today. He seemed okay then

Babsx

Hi Roy .
I have lol

I will be on about 8 . . Few chores to finish while I’m in the mood to do them
Will explain and tell about yesterday

Thanks Babs & ‘Keith’ :smile:

Hi babs yes I, m fine my mate has been up and I have been trying to get my old phone to work as it is so much smaller than my new phone I have finally got it working so I’ll be taking it to football as it fits in my pocket I will give you all the number when I go as it is payg will check on you all after tea hope everything is OK with you mam sends her regards and her brother is hoping to be home tomorrow
Pete and mam

Hi Peter and Mam
Hope everything is ok with you two.
I’m in my cot again after a short walk to collect Sue’s prescription and the sweat was pouring out of me but I had no feelings of anxiety or anything just feel unwell and going to try to snooze it off
Regards to my favourite girl
Tommy trouble maker :spoon::pill:

Sorry to hear your not feeling well have you come off the meds yet if you carry on feeling like this then you should call the doctor mam sends her best wishes and hopes you will soon be better
Pete and your fav girl

Two weeks more before I’m off the clonazepam but I don’t know if it’s that or my infection.
Or maybe my tiles are just falling off my roof LOL

Well be careful if you have any doubts then contact your gp we are both thinking of you
Pete