Insomnia

Morning Tommy if you are up how are you feeling today? hopefully better than yesterday I’m counting down the days to the dentist roll on Friday morning take care thinking of you
Pete and mam

Hi Keith are you OK as not heard from you for a while hope your assessment went okay morning to babs and Lesley hope you both had a good night’s sleep just got up only woke up once last night really good for me off to shower before breakfast catch you all later
Pete

Morning Gang
I have officially and mentally arrived back on planet earth
Everything is a lot clearer now and a little more in perspective

Its amazing how much you can miss in 2 days and I intend to catch up and answer any questions you have , especially now as i can answer them

thank you Reah for letting me stay i will TRY but CAN NOT PROMISE to stay within the rules but i will try harder , So DONT put your editing pen back too soon

NO plans today , so im ALL YOURS

Keith

When i went to see my neurologist at first and basically told i was making myself ill , i was not very happy as you would be
but since then i have realised and since been told its Essential Tremors
In the last 5 months i have been to see various doctors and have been
X-RAYd , CT SCANNED , MRI’d , BLOOD TESTED , PUSHED , PRODDED , PRICKED , HELD DOWN , BENT OVER , POKED , EXAMINED & QUESTIONED more times than i care to think about
At times i felt more like a test subject than a patient
It had not done my blood pressure any good and of top of that my anger and temper issues were atrocious
Like ALL of you , its has been a long and difficult roller coaster ride just to get some answers . Some of which didn’t make sense or seemed Illogical
I am not making excuses for my behaviour as i AM SORRY for a majority of the things i have said ( but not all )
but i have never intentionally wanted to hurt , upset or offend my new friends here
As all of us at some stage even now would wish we were understood more and listened to and can sometimes take whats said the wrong way ( We are only human )
But this site has been a God send , its kept me sane , its kept me grounded but its also reminded me there are others in a far worse position than i am or will ever be
This time 2 years ago i didn’t have a care in the world and shamefully to say i never gave a Neurological problem a second thought as i thought it would never happen to me , i never thought id have a heart attack or a stroke either , THEN BANG ALL 3 of them in 18 months
how life can change from everything to nothing but worse still claiming BENEFITS
I felt degraded and less than human , as i then went from a working man of 35 years to a disability statistic
I will see a psychiatrist and will take the antidepressants even if it only helps my mood swings
All in all i’m a very pleasant friendly person and for now i can sort of control the beast inside me
BUT I WANT TO SAY TO YOU ALL THANK YOU
for always being there when MOST needed
YOU ARE ALL MY ROCK
well ive had my rave , moan and mumble
i have no plans for today and will be around
your friend ALWAYS
Keith

Hi babs are you OK only not seen you on here today
Pete

Hi everyone I just want to take the opportunity to thank you all for your support and guidance during my time on the forum also to apologise for making anyone laugh at any point.
Apparently being funny is now against the rules even if there are no profanities uttered
Obviously laughter must be bad for you all according to Reah as she has decided to edit post number 2045 which contained one of the oldest jokes ever and the reason it was defamatory .
Reah this is known widely by the human race as humour and if you watch TV you would see a lot worse on mock the week on the BBC one of the most controlled and scrutinized public forums and my joke was certainly not defamatory it was fact which is what makes it funny .
I bet you even had a little chuckle yourself or if not maybe you have had a sense of humour transplant that you prefer to keep to yourself .
Anyway I would like to take the opperchancity (humour again) to wish all my readers a very merry Christmas and happy New year
Thanks again
Tommy :pill: x

Hi Peter

HI there all okay.

Was at Dentist again this morning and then My sisters for lunch.
Beautiful day here so now in pub for a couple of sherbets.
Hope you okay and regatds to Mam. X x x

Hi @T1,

Being funny and having a sense of humour is, of course, not a against the forum rules. However, your comment was flagged up to me by one of our evening moderators and although I appreciate the sense of humour behind it, I decided to remove the joke as it could be deemed as defamatory.

Before making a post, please consider that people interpret things in different ways and what may be innocent to one person could be offensive or upsetting to another.

I hope you understand.

Best wishes,
Reah

Hi Reah
Of course I understand
I understand that your decision is final with no redress for the author I understand that your decision is pants .
Let’s play a little guessing game I shall endeavour to guess your surname.
Now let me think eh … Wright
with the middle name always
was I close.?
Or was that too funny or defamatory
I hope you understand
Tommy

At least i cant get into trouble on the music thread

Well i dont think i can , , but if its possible then NO doubt I will lol

Just avoid tracks by The Dead Kennedys Keith

Mind out Roy ,
You could be in the FIREING line with that ( get it f i r e i n g line )

:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Beware , that could be taken as defamitory

I’ve got just :fu: maybe :v: days till i get my new chill pills

You might have to share them out Keith x

Hi Everyone
I would like to put my point across about this pc carry on
In my humble opinion pc has now reached a point where people of my generation seem to have to be re - educated in almost everything in life .
From humour to religion, politics etc .
In fact in my opinion pc is the new phobic.
When I was a child I used to talk to inebriated men in particular because they would always pat me on the head and give me a few pennies for sweets .
In the last 50 years things have changed to the point where as a grown man I find I’m unable to talk to a child even when accompanied by their parents just because there are some pretty bad people out there and if I may point out they are in the minority so why must I avoid these situations just because I’m a man.
PC that’s why ! Assumed dangerous that cannot be right but it’s now normal.
If I go into a pub and the barmaid says " what would you like love" it’s no problem but if I was to say to a female " excuse me darling have you got the correct time" it suddenly becomes un pc
Is it any wonder it gets too confusing one person shouldn’t have the power to try to educate me in this new pc culture just because they don’t like a joke I make that’s not democratic it’s dictatorship.

Morning is anyone else up at this time?

Morning babs just got up you OK?

Morning Peter

Another day eh. Hope you get on okay at dentist.
I’m back there next week.
Hope Mam feeling okay. You better get kettle on. Ha ha.

Speak later away to get another coffee.

Babsx

1 Like