Insomnia

Morning Tommy hope your antibiotics now working and you feel a lot better…
Babsx

Morning Keith and Roy hope you okay. X

Good morning all
Hi Pete hows my girl ? Still behaving lol
Pete we all have other things on our mind at times
My assessment went well , but as they say the proof is in the pudding
The guy i saw seemed pretty open
I held nothing back, i gave him all the infomation and HE was dissappointed as he didnt have alot of it ,
He said he was unaware of many problems i was going through and if all was noted at the time my case would have been looked at with more care and understanding
He believes i may get more in the way of benefits
Even he said he thinks my case was lessened to fit my first assessors wants thats why many of my problems were not stated even though they were given in verbal and written form
He said he was dissappointed and that i was unfairly represented by my first assessor which he will check in to
As of NOW he will be MY case officer all decisions about me will go through him
Im not fooled easily and although there is still a little mis trust i do believe him
He didnt just write my problems down
He photo copied every medical report i took , where my first assessor did not
Will hear from him within 4 weeks

Hope your day goes well , its bright here but bloody hell its windy
Keith

Morning Babs, I’m good thanks & you?

A very good morning to one & all.

Oh well another fine day in Gotham City…

Hi Keith morning Roy, Lesley and Tommy I, ve already posted babs hope you are right about your assessment there is enough to worry about without money problems it’s not too windy here just soggy done the shopping so hoping for a quiet day mam says she is fine thanks wishing a good day to all
Pete and mam

Exactly Kieth
Like I said pc is the new phobic thanks for being in my corner but I don’t expect you to get into pc trouble on my account this is your forum be careful because you have a lot of friends on here
I’ve got enough in me to deal with this pc issue on my own don’t misread this because I am truly grateful for your support.
My position is I don’t believe any moderator flagged that post up for the simple reason that they themselves would have edited it instantly.
In my opinion some prude flagged it up when they could have sent me a pm instead of sneakily running to the head master.
I also understand that Reah can’t possibly name that prude and it is much easier to say a moderator flagged it
Bollox

The world has gone mad!!!

Babs x x x

Incidentally I was walking down town this morning and got to market Square to pick up my prescription and I witnessed a man hitting a girl over the head with a piece of wood
I was about to run over when I spotted a police officer heading in that direction and the man in only hit the officer on the side of the head with the piece of wood.
And do you know it wasn’t until the crocodile ate the sausages that I finally realised it was a punch and Judy show
So in pc don’t you think.
This sort of thing should be banned.
Tommy

Thats the way to do it

Do you know when political correctness is ?

Its behind you lol

They got rid of Muffin the mule because of certain conitations
Then they put a purple Teddy on Tv carrying a hand bag
A programme designed especially for little children
What is the message there ??

What next , BANNING Tom & Jerry for GRATUITOUS VIOLENCE
Or
PINK PANTHER, , for depicting Police officers as bumbleing stupid idiots

Hi Tommy
You certainly gave me a good laugh today. I was believing the story until the crocodile arrived. Brilliant. Good health to all. Minky

You are so right in what you say ma pal Tam Ra Bam. X x x

Barbara , English please lol
Could translate last bit xxx

Hi I thought this forum was for people to share their experiences and to help each other through the bad times not for airing their beliefs every club you join has rules therefore I am taking a break until the new year to sort out my own personal issues so merry Christmas and a happy new year to all those who have been in touch with me at some point since I’ve been on the forum
Pete

Hi Keith have you not noticed before this is what Tommy puts on the end of his messages to me. Meaning Oor Thomas it is merely a nickname… X x x

I know . I was being facetious
Wow that’s a big word even for me

Also just incase a certain person saw it
Xxx

Hi Peter please reconsider you will be so missed from this forum x x x

We need to stick together. This is special and we know it.
Peter, I hope you sort things out… You will be missed.

Frankly am fed up of voyeuristic individuals ( non-participating ) imposing their standards of pc on us.

Good evening Mrs t
With the utmost respect I ask you to forget the pc debate as it has caused too many repercussions and let’s all return to normal service looking after each others health and move on.
I’m fully aware it was my post that kicked the whole thing off and will accept responsibility
But however my wish is to have all the hurt undone as some of us are more unwell than we are aware of
Regards Tommy :pill:

ok

Thank you Mrs t
I’m positive that will go a long way to putting things together again mmmm sounds like a good idea for a song ( maybe it’s been done)
Tommy