Insomnia

Morning lesley

Hope this finds you feeling okay…

Hi Reah thanks still a bit sore but better than it was Liverpool fc was top of my bucket list I, ve also managed to get 3 on the list done as hotel is few doors away from the cavern club hope to be able to do number 2 if my cousin is OK which is beatles tour
Regards Pete

1 Like

Hi Peter

Hoping that you are not in any pain anymore.
As you can see that’s me up as can’t sleep.
I hope that Mam is now keeping better now…
I also hope that she enjoyed her day with her sister.

On my birthday we are going up north to a log cabin for 2 days with my family. So I’m looking forward to that.
Then at the end of the month we are having a family party in. My house. So that will be a. Joint one for hubby and I as he will be the big 60 also.
So lots to look forward to.
Not forgetting our family holiday next year to Spain

Well Peter hoping all well with you. You will be looking forward to going to Liverpool.

My nephew has only just moved to Liverpool…
Where he has got a new job.

Well Peter think I’ll go back to bed now
Speak later

Babs x

Hi babs missed you by a few hours as I’m up for a drink great you have decided to celebrate your birthday’s with your family and have a couple of holidays to look forward to the way things are with our family we would be able to hold ours in an old phone box seems my cousin who I treated like a sister didn’t just cause a row with us over the things she said about mam but has been telling rest of the family I was to blame I, ll wait till after mam no longer here and I, ll sort her out sorry I been on a bit of a rant I blame antibiotics mam seems better except for the tiredness and I, m OK strangely quiet on here now catch up with later
Pete

Shhh I’m whispering
Last night Soo said that she fancied some ice cream I said “I’ll get it for you” she replied “no I’ll get it because I want some raspberry sauce on it and you’ll forget” I said “no I won’t ice cream , raspberry sauce, she replied” I’ll get it myself because I want chocolate sprinkles." I said not a problem ice cream, raspberry sauce and chocolate sprinkles . She replied oh I’ll get it because I want a flake on it and you’ll forget.
I said " not an issue ice cream , raspberry sauce , chocolate sprinkles and a flake on top ,I’m on it .
So I went to the kitchen and 20 minutes later I brought her back bacon, eggs,hash browns and fried tomatoes.
She shouted I knew you would forget.I said " what". ?
She said " where is the black pudding ?"
So she’s just as mad as me .
Isn’t it wonderful?

I think it helps to be mad my mate and mam have banned me from answering the door as I showed them what I treated myself to a red pair of lounge pants covered in black liver birds even I think I, m losing it and no I won’t be wearing them to the game

Two weeks ago my new neighbor asked me how many rolls of wallpaper I bought for my hall& stairs .
I told him six.

He pulled me up in the local shop today and told me he had two left over.

I told him so did I
( What’s his problem?)

okay you crowd, am laughing out loud.
point of information: how do I get up relevant music video/

okay, wrote this today whilst having pub lunch, sums up how I feel.

Relax

relax
unwind
be kind
you may find
it’s all okay for another day…

…on the other hand
you must understand
that the lie of the land
can be crap

Well Tommy you can’t help but laugh at your jokes. I knew you would not be able to keep away for long. Good to have you back. X

I just had the feeling my friend and guru required a little cheering up and that’s what I’m there for.
Tommy X :pill:

Well it’s nice to see you back now we are only 1 musketeer down evening babs don’t normally get to chat this time of the night but I’m free till sat 5.30 hope you have all had a good day sorry Mrs T didn’t mean to leave you out
Pete

Hi there Mrs t
Very profound indeed your writing’s inspire and expand my general way of thinking especially the light at the end of the tunnel you see I do pay attention .
I can’t do the video thing on my phone because it always gives me a memory warning
However I think Roy s is your man for that.
Tommy :pill: x

Whenever you need me
just call my name
and I’ll be there.
I’ll be there I’ll be there :musical_note::musical_note:

Awrite ma wee cronie

Hello Mrs.T et al :slightly_smiling_face:

To include a youtube video in a post just copy & paste the link address for the video into your post. There is an ‘upload’ button but you don’t need to use it.

Well, if there’s only 4 Musketeers guess I’ll have to be Cardinal Richelieu :crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords:

Oh no Roy you know your no cardinal absolutely not
You are the 5th musketeer
In fact you are the music musketeer.
All for one
And one for all :musical_note::musical_note::musical_note:

I could be Nibbles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKonOHS7El4

Touché, Pussy Cat!

Cheers Tommy

Just watched that and you’re definitely not a cardinal
Not if you can violently chop up a pussy in that manner

Touche’ music musketeer

The high street is dying in this country.
It’s all Boots , Specsavers and Gregg’s
Or I should say.
Specs and drugs and sausage rolls :musical_note::musical_note: just an observation.

thank you Roy, clear as mud to a technophobe like me, but i’ll try