Insomnia

Morning Mousketeers (and Brian… :thinking::wink:) & Free Keith (with every 4 gallons)

Morning Nibbles

Nothing like it (Matron)

Hi Tommy, babs, Keith, Lesley and Roy just back from the dentist cleaned gum and covered all the area with antiseptic cream and dissolvable antiseptic pads on afraid to exhale as I may set fire to something or somebody hope Sammy is OK glad he wasn’t drinking as well as smoking
Regards from us both
Pete and mam

Hi Peter and Mam
Hope you’re pain is getting better .
I’m in serious pain our washing machine is now trying to escape during spinning and the noise is like Heathrow
So I’ve just ordered a new one
Oh the pain in my wallet
Sammy has never been so happy (don’t know why)
Regards to my favourite girl
Tommy :pill: X

Glad Sammy is happy :blush: make sure you keep an eye on him you know what they say things breakdown in threes our TV, cleaner and my CD player all went together I, m sure they kidnapped the duvet pain seems to be going but the taste on the pads is undescribable can’t taste anything mam says she hopes you and Sue are both well
Pete and mam

Glad you are nearly on the mend Peter. Hopefully tonight you will sleep all night long and pain free. Regards to Mam and hope that she got on okay at her check up.
X

Hi Tommy and Roy how many more sleeps until Keith is back on.

Hope you both well. Yes Peter is right Tommy usually does come in threes you better keep your wallet topped up.

Any way yet again I’m tierd so away for a lie down before dinner. I don’t think I have ever slept so much.
Take care all. Bye the way Roy the picture you had put up of the beach was absolutely beautiful.

So for now ma Chinas I will say cheerio and speak soon.

Babs x x x

Hi babs pain is definitely getting better just savaged pkt cheese and onion crisps my big weakness mam is fine and sends you her love will catch you later when you get up from your lie down hope Phil is OK and all the family take care
Pete and mam

Hello Babs, 7 I think? 8am, 25th October is K DAY :grinning:

Have you or anybody else heard anything from Keith today Roy hi Lesley never seem to mention you I do apologise hope you are both well
Pete

Heard from him yesterday Pete, not today so far though.

I heard from he who’s name shall not be uttered today
he is fine and was helping a neighbor with his garden
Good boy Kieth…oops

Thanks Babswood for agreeing with Peter that these things happen in threes.
I’ve already replaced the dishwasher .
? Is that the definition of irony
asking how many sleeps till kieth’s back …oops again on the insomnia thread LoL

Peter glad you’re feeling better and munching crisps.
Sammy is on good form except for the fact that he has now started loving me too much if you know what I mean
(So embarrassing)
Regards to Mam
Tommy X :pill:

You try and tell a deaf Springer spaniel No means No.
And he’s nearly 14 years old that’s 98 in dog years ( bad boy)
# me too .

I have been feeling that old last few days but have been thinking of early night be careful where you vape tonight all the best
Your fav girl and her butler

Not vaping CBD in front of him again .
Soo said if he can’t hear you saying no
You could just put him down
a bit harsh I said
She said no not that down to the floor.

Don’t matter now I’ve publicly outed him and he hasn’t a clue
So I win HA HA :pill::paw_prints::paw_prints:

I take it he is OK off to bed as soon as my meds kick in I may well be on later if not I will catch you tomorrow good night to you both from me and Mrs sleepy who went to bed about half an hour ago
Pete

See you tomorrow Peter
Goodnight to you both

Tommy

Night Tommy. Just mentioned how many sleeps so as any one reading it knows we are using the insomnia thread for sleep talk. Get whit a mean

Goodnight Babswood
I was making a joke
And even found your joke funny as did sue because of your Christmas connotations how many sleeps.
And if it came across any differently I’m truly sorry as I thought we were sharing the joke you made which tickled my sense of humour
Goodnight friend X :pill: Tommy