Insomnia

What are you on. About Tommy my last message was also meant to be a joke meaning if any moderator looked at it. We were using the insomnia thread correctly. Oh well I’m away to bile ma heed. Sorry sorry sorry. X

I ve came off WhatsApp as don’t know what I’m doing. X

Okay Babswood
It’s obviously just a mixed bag of messages if I say sorry again will you please unfold your arms ( joke) .
Seriously though I still consider you two as friends
Tommy X X :pill:

That’s what happens when you typing something down and it does not come a cross the way you mean. X
I was quite shocked when I read your reply kinda knocks your confidence in what you are putting down. X
Friends are allowed to make mistakes x

Yeah hugs and hugs and hugs
I am really happy now

If you’ve already billed yer heid
Can you send me half cos am making a pot of soup fur sunday .
Would be a wee shame tae waste it.
Tommy :clap::cupid::tongue:

Morning Tommy, babs, Keith and Mrs T not forgetting Roy and Lesley hope you are all well finally caught up with my sleep thank god for cbd oil lovely autumn day here yellow thing is in the sky just a bit of a nip in the air few things to do but am here if anyone needs any help
Pete

Morning Peter and Mam, Babswood,Roy ,Mrs t, and Kieth it’s a beautiful day here too.
Babswood I’ll just get a wee ham hough furrasoop .
Bad news … it’s shopping day
Good news I sneezed a proper man one and Sammy heard it.
How do women do that little dainty sneeze you know the one where they hold the nose and go ffuuff .
I reckon my head would blow up if I tried that .LOL
Tommy X :pill:

Yes glad we are friends again. The others will be wondering billed her heid.???.
Any way you will need to get another stock for soup. X

Hoping you enjoy yer soup Phil made some yesterday and was brilliant.
At dentist yet again so speak later x x x

Well good morning all.

Hoping that you are all feeling okay today.
I am certainly feeling a lot better than I did.
Hoping that you all have a good day that includes Mam.

Will speak later going out for some lunch today
X x x

Good morning musketeers
I’m just off out to buy Soo a hoodie as she is now officially a bad girl after using that terrible phrase stuff it yesterday . I know ! ( Strong )
I’m married to a hooligan

Hi all sorry I am posting late had to go to sort out my grandparents grave stone as dad, s brothers executor wants to add his name thought this was done and dusted any visit from Blue light brigade Tommy? hope sue is OK now

Hi babs hope you enjoyed your meal slept OK last night gum seems OK now only niggling me rather than hurting even managed to eat chips for dinner albeit with gravy over the as usual will be off air for few hours from 5.30catch you later
Pete and mam

oh my, am very frustrated.
Sorry, evening all. Thoughts , hugs and best to you one and all.

Have just updated my Dragon voice recognition stuff ( bought a new one ) and cannot get it to write in this box. Hence massive frustration. Since I find typing difficult and cannot manage it at all when tired I was hoping to be up and at it.
Oh, just remembered another tip for tooth agony. Split the medication 2hours then paracetamol, 2hours then ibuprofen/neurofen. Instead of pain relief every 4 hrs you get a whack every 2. This is actually what dentists recommend.
Have lit my log burner, and am now about to settle down until Strictly, got to watch unless can’t criticise it.
Happy Saturday to all.

Thanks for the tips I went back to the dentist yesterday and they cleaned the gum and repacked the gum seems to be a bit better watching my team now will catch up with you later cheers
Pete

I actually think that is one of the better reviews ha ha do hope you have a different chemist near or better still ask your local mp if they can legally stop you going to the chemist as technically you are not shopping in sainsbury

Sorry I meant to pm that knackered off to bed hope you not offended it ended up here ps no toothache yet!!

Well Morning Peter hope you got some sleep. Without toothache Regards to Mam x x x

Morning Tommy

Hoping that you have a better day today… X x x

Roy hope you and Lesley have had a good weekend. X

Morning Babswood and Phil
Doubt I’ll have a good day I’ve been up all night and only 3 hours last night.( Very grumpy)
Have a good day