Insomnia

Morning babs yes happy to be back to my usual sleep routine we are both ok hoping the same for you and Phil got a few things to do this morning and then going to chill with papers only got a slight niggle now so will try and leave the painkillers off good morning to the rest of the clan
Pete

Morning Babs, weā€™ve had a quiet one as Les is a little under the weather.

Morning Tommy, Pete & Mrs T & (not for much longer) absent friends.

Hi sorry to hear Lesley not so well hope it will soon pass as you say not long before the missing person is back counting the days down not just for our mouseketeer but also my top bucket list choice just praying nothing crops up now best wishes
Pete and mam

Morning babs, Tommy, Keith and Mrs T, Roy and Lesley and sheffy glad to say the reason I, m up is have had my 5hrs nothing to do with toothache hope all is well with you all this is my fav weather dry and crisp in the morning can, t believe how quick the weeks are going suppose better start thinking about Xmas as appointments coming thick and fast for us both wish you all a good and safe day
Pete

Morning Pete, Babs, Tommy, Mrs T & the mysterious ā€˜Jackā€™.

Last night I was all fired up to do some gardening today (ganeral clear up for winter) but Iā€™ve really lost the feeling today. Iā€™ll have a few cups of americano and reassess the situation :thinking:

Morning Roy , Babswood. , Peter and Mam, Mr Daniels ,Mrs t .
Roy I find your right to be (reviewing the situation :musical_note::musical_note:)
Review it long enough and it will be dark and then review it tomorrow again sounds like a plan.
Tommy :pill::pill: CBAS

Iā€™m still pondering but it really makes sense to do it today, my green bin collection day is tomorrow & itā€™s a nice day BUT I have some new speaker cable to try out & a number of CDs I havenā€™t listened to yetā€¦ hmmmm

Hi all hope you have all had a good day.
Peter hope thatā€™s your toothache finally going.
Hope Mam enjoyed her day too.
Hope Tommy you are now enjoying going to Tesco.
Roy hope you got the garden all ship shape as why put off until tomorrow what you can do today.most prob be raining tomorrow.

The wind is really getting up here and so cold.
Will speak soon. X x x

Hi Babswood
You know what they say
Every little helps ā€¦ha ha :pill:
In you know where the toilet would make a fly throw up
and in their restaurant I saw a cockroach coming out eating a Rennie ā€¦ XXTOMMY

Hi babs and Tommy tided up some of the garden and touch wood no pain hope youā€™re both feeling well mam, s breathing not so good but needs to see gp this week only there wed and Thurs so hope to get app. then I, m thinking of investing in aquarium take care
Pete and mam

All done & green bin full & I found time to listen to the CDs (the neighbours enjoyed them to, they were banging on the wall in time with the musicā€¦)

1 Like

Well done Roy
And they say we men canā€™t multi- task.
Every time I cough I wet myself if thatā€™s not multi- tasking I donā€™t know what is.

Well our new high sense washing machine arrives in the morning complete with ultra quiet motor .
I say ours but thatā€™s not quite true as Iā€™ll connect the water and the waste , plug it in and Iā€™ll never see it again or hear it for that matter because of its ultra quiet motor of course.
Yeah everyoneā€™s a winner babe
Tommy :pill::pill::pill:

now that type of multi-tasking I can empathise with.
Am going to my fatherā€™s grave on Wednesday , in Biggar.
We need a chat.
Garden covered in leaves but tidy. Tidy makes me happy. Has taken me and cleaner 2 days to beeswax furniture.
Loving that smell. Clean smells are brilliant.
Hugs to all.

Hi Mrs t, babs, Tommy, Keith, (practicing) Roy and Lesley oops and sheffy can you send cleaner to me please!! Hope everyone is well and has a good day taking mam out for dinner this is for Tommy I, m sticking with the soft food so itā€™s faggots and peas for me today donā€™t know what your missing
Pete and mam

Morning one & all. Yes, I could use your cleaner as well Mrs T but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve got anything you could beeswax? Not much doing today, Tesco delivery later, at the moment Iā€™m rivalling Mrs Hubbardā€¦

Hi everyone hope you all okay.

We are waiting for a dry day to tidy garden up. Oh I should say Phil.
Had a busy day had doctors so he is sending email to hand surgeon to see if he can see me any quicker.
Also another cupboard tidied out.

Tomorrow I have to go to hospital to see my neurologist. So I have my list of questions ready for him.

Will speak later. X

Hi Peter hope that Mam gets an appointment for doctors. Let us know how she gets on
X

Hi Tommy you mean to say you will not be using washing machine.!

Was that Tesco you were talking about above.

Hoping that you and Sue are both keeping well.
You will be looking forward to your pal being back on here. Have you heard from Keith lately.?
Speak soon pal. X

Hi hope tomorrow goes okay and you get to sort your hand out please let us know mam has to phone in the morning to try for appointment Keith text me this morning he is OK and looking forward to Thursday as he has missed us hope Phil is well catch you later mam sends her love
Pete and mam

Hi Babswood
Sainsbugs is where I saw the fly throw up I even held his hair back for him poor little and before you ask I used a 2mm interdental brush .
As I was doing that a flea went past with a rat in his mouth.
Tommy :pill::pill: