Insomnia

Morning everyone & I hope you all have a great day.

Had an early (for me) night so now I’m awake at this ungodly hour with a non compliant duvet (think it wants some ‘me time’). Plus next door sound like they’re doing some dawn furniture moving, might get up and put some reggae on…

Morning Roy. Your neighbours don’t sound very thoughtful too bad if you did want a lie in. Eh.
I have a busy day ahead my friend picking me up this morning going for a coffee. This after. Noon I’m seeing my neurologist… So will speak later. Hope you have a good day.

Hi Tommy hope you are good today so 1 more sleep and oor cronie will be back. YIPEE…

Hoping that you and Sue have a good day. X

Hi Peter

Did you get appt for Mam at the docs.?
I hope that she is feeling a bit better.
Seeing my neurologist today so have my list all ready. Will speak later.

Babsx

Morning Babswood hope you’re neurologist appointment goes well and yes only one more sleep to go until the mouseketeers are back together .
Morning rudely awakened Roy . morning Peter and Mam and Mrs t
It’s a beautiful day… don’t let it get away.
Tommy :pill:

Good luck with your appointment gp is going to ring this afternoon will let you know regards
Pete and mam

Done the shopping waiting for the gp to ring to sort out mam have you got Morrisons store near in store custard filled doughnut :doughnut: really yummy with coffee hope you and Sue are well
Pete and mam

Hi Peter and Mam
Enjoy your donuts ( jealous)
no Morrisons close to us but Tesco.
Hope Mam gets the treatment she needs and indeed deserves and is back on top form soon
Tommy X :pill::pill:

Hi babs, Tommy, Keith and Mrs T and Roy just to let you know mam has appointment in the morning hope your appointment went well babs our missing piece is back tomorrow been busy making room for my new hobby hoping to start looking on Friday hop everything is OK with you all be back in about 3 hours you can guess why
Pete and mam YNWA

Hi Peter Hope Mam is okay. Mind let us know how it goes at Dr’s.

I got on okay today. Just says to keep on meds that I’m on as not long increased my sinimet. He said that my balance has got slightly worse. Well just need to get on with it like everyone else.

Well big day tomorrow folks as oor Keith is back eh. Tommy what time does he get back on as just checking in case I need to get up oot ma pit early. Ha ha.

Babsx

Yes I will let you know am a bit concerned about her breathing so will wait to see what he says hope Phil is OK glad to hear your news wasn’t bad news as like the rest of us you have enough to cope with bet the terrible twins are chomping at the bit only joking about twins bit speak to you tomorrow goodnight from us both
Pete and mam

Hello everyone, hope you are all surviving with life’s problems…**babswood **… glad you got on ok when you saw your neurologist, apart from you being unbalanced or off balance I should say like me, I’m having the same trouble as you. peter hope your Mum isn’t too bad with her breathing and soon gets better, and thank goodness you have finally got rid of the toothache!

sheffy

Aaaaargh
In my cot since 1900hrs and still under 3hours sleep 3 nights in a row
Oh a full moon maybe a walk Will help?
Grumpy Tommy :pill:

Morning is the oil not working never mind your partner in crime is back today that’s the mouseketeers back to normal as was my team last night hope you and Sue are both well and good morning to all
Pete

Morning Tommy, Peter, Roy, Sheila and of course Keith who we are all hoping will be on the forum today.!!!.
Hope you all have a good day.

Babsx

Morning Peter what time is Mam seeing doctor
Hoping all goes well. Mind let me know.

Babsx

Hi Sheila Good to see you on this thread. Hope all is well with you.

Babsx

Good morning Babs, Sheffy, Mrs T, Tommy, Pete & Mum & Keith (is that ‘Welcome back’ banner straight & has anyone ran the Dysan over the red carpet?)

Ooh it’s freezing out there
just as well I went out as I snapped a poor doggie off a lamp post.

Tommy X :pill:

Good morning all mouseketeers and especially my favourite girl hope you’re feeling better , just flutter those baby blues at the doctor and you’ll be top priority .

Hi Bruv I know you’ll be out of the scrubs soon .
Hope you got my little prezzies I delivered by my drone ( ha ha) .
Talk soon Tommy :pill: