Insomnia

To all my friends who have made my exile abit more bearable you have my utmost thanks and repects
Keith

People of the forum would you be willing for one chance to tell our enemies" You can take our lives . But you’ll never take our freeeedom"

Be a good boy tommy
Im going to be
Ive learnt the errors of my ways and i am totally rehabilitated
Ive more political correctness in me now its falling out of my back passage
I could be a polotician
But i cant stab people in the back

I am a good boy Bruv
It’s just that today is the first day I go clonazepam free , cold turkey,skin crawling and back to complete insomnia.
Anyway welcome back and I thank you for your advice and will most definitely take it on board.
Wullyam Wallace.( Oops)
Tommy :pill::pill:

A’richt mah wee bidie in in crime, tis a losd o’ auld tosh , makeing up rules tae suit
got mah reply duin fur whin vordermont contacts me in th’ gey near future
watch this space , bit a’ wull be inline wi’ th’ rules unless thay chaynge em

Sorry bruv it takes longer to reply in jockeneese

1 Like

Need a shower ,but na rush , gonnae hauld yer horses till ah hear fae vordermont , ‘n’ a dinnae wantae shite cooncil juice by haveing 2 showers

Good to see you back Keith

Thanks roy , good to be back
Hope your good today and lesley is fine
Go easy on me in song thread , ive been away for a while

We’re both good thanks Keith. Les is busy getting her house ready for an American guest who arrives tomorrow, a cage fighter apparently? Friend of her daughter.

Yep, no 14 hour sessions yet eh?

Are you going to be out numbered
It only takes me an hour to get to Romford incase in the need of recueing
( and a pint )

Ive oirked out what drinking in moderation means
This is how i worked it out , bear with me

When i walk without a stick i can fall ok
When i walk with a stick i dont , ok so far
So if i drink and then walk with my stick but still fall over but not pass out then thats my moderation

Les isn’t good with guests, sure she wouldn’t mind me saying her house is ‘lived in’ lol but she’s used this visit as an excuse to do a lot of sorting out, I’ve lost count of the amount of charity shop runs I’ve done, how many clothes does/did one person need?

Thanks for the offer Keith but I’m kind of on stand by in case they might need Roy’s taxi at some stage.

Morning babs , its good to be back , have missed you guys alot ,
Hope today is a good day for you
Give my regards to phil
Xxx

No worries , but if it gets on top , say the word lol
Im not going to comment on lesleys vast amount of clothes
As it could be hazzardous to my health in the future
Take care have fun
Sleepless nights will be a bit more fun now

Good to have you back on board Keith.

Babsx

Great to be back
Xxx
Sent you a PM babs xxx

Hi Keith welcome back sorry for the late response hi Tommy, babs, Roy and Lesley, Mrs T and sheffy just to let you all know mam is fine BP is up and temperature is up slightly been for blood tests hence the late reply on antibiotics and has to have a chest x-ray 2 weeks after antibiotics end hope every one has had a good day and are well going in search of kit for my new hobby tomorrow morning mam now says if I am going to go ahead then get really tidy kit mam says thanks to you all for asking about her as do I as not one member of family has been in touch tho, my mate has been up to the house to check out what happened
Regards to all
Pete and mam

Hi favourite girl
I’m really happy you got on ok with the doctors today .I know you have to take more antibiotics but hopefully they will have the desired effect.
And Peter thanks for looking after my favourite also I hope you enjoy your new hobby from tomorrow but a word of well, warning I suppose .
I knew someone else took up the tropical fish hobby and one day bought a fish because he liked the look of it .
If I recall correctly I think it resembled a shark .
He was over the moon with this creature until he got up in the morning all he had was a very well fed little burping shark and lost a lot of money that he’d invested in his hobby.

Still he learnt a tough lesson and started again but this time studying properly just what he could put in the same tank.
However I’m sure you will have gathered the appropriate knowledge before you embark on your new venture.
Tommy :pill::pill: