Insomnia

Hi Peter and Mam
Sorry if my last post came across all doom and gloom
But right now I’m feeling quite unwell, mind racing trying to deal with too many thoughts and a feeling of impending doom .
Sort of outside my own head if you know what I mean.
My right hand is now getting tight just like the left and I’m constantly getting signals shooting through all limbs today.
Regards to Mam TOMMY :pill:

Hi Tommy funny you should mention shark’s my mate gave me couple of starter guides that he has doubles of I just finished reading 10 best small ones and 10 to avoid and guess who was no. 1to avoid mam sends her regards and says she is not ready to pop her clogs just yet hope you and Sue are well
Pete and mam

Have you started new meds yet if not ring neurologist secretary and see if you can speak to someone if not see your gp Don, t suffer in silence will check on you bit later I, m here for you anytime
Pete

Hi Tommy you don’t sound too good. I think the same as Pete. Get a Dr’s appt in the morning.
Hope you feel better soon. X x x

Hiya Babswood
I’m alright just feeling a bit detached and sweating like the last turkey on the farm at Christmas.
Also twitching sporadically in all four limbs apart from that I’m absolutely normal.
But I will call my GP in the morning .
Goodnight hen and of course Phil.

Morning bruv
Like i said in my text, im here if you need me
Ring me later today when your up to it , before or after you see the doctor
I wont ring you just in case your not in the mood to chat
I know you think your going through hell but im a phone call away or a 90 minute drive
Take care bruv , keep your chin up

Efter a rainy day , th’ sun aye shines
you pick me up whin a’m doon , let me dae th’ identical fur ye

Brothers in arms

Hi Tommy and all mouseketeers I will be out this morning but will be checking the emails so let me know what gp says and as always am here for you anytime you want off to sort out breakfast for your fav. and quick shower just make sure you talk to a professional Don, t let things drag on take care
Pete and mam

1 Like

Hi ma cronie how’s you today
? Better I hope
Let me know how you get on at the doctors
Thinking of you Tommy. Hate to see you like this. X x x

Hi Peter

How’s things today.?
Lovely day here today sun shining.
Hope Mam feeling good today.

Have a good day Peter. and Mam. Xx x

Morning/ Afternoon mouseketeers I’m only just awake I didn’t even phone the doctor .
Thanks for all your concern .
I’ll be fine in a few days I’m sure.
Tommy :pill::pill::pill:

Hi Bruv.
I know your having a bit of a rough ride just now
But I’m glad you up and about
( If only just )
Take it at your own pace . Like me we are all here
Bruv

Hi Pete . Just seen the photo of your tank .
Quite impressive
How many litres does it hold
Ive been looking at photography . Nothing professional , wild life. Places and buildings but not people. Could turn the pictures into calenders and make a few quid , well it’s a thought
Ghost hunts might be fun
Seeing as I’m used to being up all night
I’ll give it some thought
Hope Mam’s well
Chat soon
Keith

Hi Keith it, s good to have a hobby nothing strenuous but my legs are really getting worse so I thought this was the best it holds 57 litres as I only intend to get small fish I should be OK with around 15 or so adding that to the Liverpool trip ticked 4 off my bucket list mam is OK thanks and says she, s glad your back
Pete and mam

It’s not so much my legs . It’s more my balance. But with my stick it’s not so bad but my walking pace is less than half as it was. Running is definatley out the question.
I run . I fall down . Simple as that
Stairs can take it out of me
Makes me the last person you want to be behind in a fire :fire:
But left to plod along at my own pace I don’t do to bad

My balance is not great its why I moved my bed downstairs as to get to toilet upstairs we have to pass stairs from all bedrooms so safer downstairs and use wet room toilet my old bedroom is my retreat all my music is in there can manage stairs better in day before I get to tired

Without my stick i over compensate my balance as im not always sure my left leg is where is supposed to be
Then whoops
Over i go
3 nights out of 7 i sleep downstairs in my chair as i seem to know before hand whether i can do the stairs
My recliner is very comfortable and luckily i have a downstairs toilet
( Posh people call it a cloak room ) but im not posh so its a bog

Hi babs hope you are still up so sorry I, ve not been in touch with you today fell asleep after tea got my tank and planted it up get the cabinet tomorrow so hopefully fill it got to run it for 2 weeks before the fish can go in hope you and Phil are well and had a good day we are OK tho mams breathing not good catch you tomorrow all our best
Pete and mam

Hi morning Tommy how are you doing now any better? If not I would take it easy for the weekend and see gp first thing Monday morning have to go out first thing only be an hour and we need to get the stand around eleven o’clock but I, m here rest of the day all our best mate
Pete and mam

Morning Keith, babs, Mrs t, Roy hope you have all had some sleep if I, m slow replying sorry my mate is coming back to help me with the stand and to fill aquarium and get it running I will get back to you ASAP have a good day all
Pete

Morning Pete, Keith, Babs, Tommy & Mrs T. Had a good 5 hours so that’s me set for the day :sleeping::zzz::zzz::zzz: