Insomnia

Hey Poshwood Mr JP left a message for you on the new to group forum…

I don’t know about you or is it possible I’m mad but I’m struggling with this forum now threads everywhere am in a right fankle
Awrite hen Laters Tommy. XXX

Hi Tommy thats how I felt yesterday.It just seems a right mess,

will speak later hope you ok x x x Babs

Ok gang it’s time to step up I’m on my way to hospital my brother again
I need a giant virtual hug and lots of luck SO DEPRESSED CXXX TOMMY

I will be on the end of my phone for you bruv
Anything else I say now will be useless
But here’s a BROTHERLY HUG👨‍👦

Hi Tommy, I don’t know the full picture but hope all goes well with your brother. From what I read on here you’ll have a lot of hugs. Best wishes.

I will be thinking of you Tommy
Love and hugs x x x

Hey Babs and hoping the day has been good for you.

JP

1 Like

Best wishes Tommy

Hi Tommy
If you get a chance to read this
Remember your not alone even though you feel like it
Your a great brother who cares enough to put your brother first before your own problems
You couldnt be a better brother
I consider myself lucky to know a man as yourself and proud to call you a friend
The take care bruv
Keith

Thanks Keith I appreciate yours and the rest of the gang’s kindness my brother is still going even though it’s the last thing he wants he’s had enough .
I have to be there no matter what it does to my head his heart is now not doing its job and they are only offering palliative care but however much I want him to stay if I was in his position , paralyzed on one side , double incontinent , unable to speak and a dodgy ticker , insomnia with angry voices in his head then I can never think of him as selfish because I’m sure as I can be that I’d be thinking the same.
Still I don’t remember feeling this low it feels like I’m hijacking his problems for sympathy but at least I know that’s not true.
You see I’m over thinking again I will be up all night again but at least I can’t blame insomnia I just have to be by the phone.
I’m sure I’m going nuts
Laters Bruv TOMMY

Hi babs not been in touch for a while hope your hand is on mend and you,ve not been doing more stuntwork mam has ecg booked this pm. she sends her best wishes to you as do i
Pete x

Hi Tommy

You know I’m here for you
Sometimes just talking to someone helps
I don’t want to go on Tommy saying things you already know.

You are a very special person with whom I’m proud to say is a very good friend.

Sending you a big hug
With Love Barbara x

Hi Peter

Hope Man gets on okay this afternoon.Tell her Babs will be thinking of her all the way from Scotland.

Hope you are keeping okay Peter you have a lot on your plate.
Let me know how this afternoon goes.

Babs x x x

Hi J P

Yet again enjoying reading your posts.
I’m doing okay just struggling a bit with my fingers taped up because of fracture…

Hope you stay on the forum.
Take Care JP.

Babsx

Hi JP

Had meant to ask do you hear anything from Tee Hee?

Oh Babswood
You’ve got me blushing now or I should say. Your giving me a right brassy hen eh?
Seriously though thanks for your concern and the rest of the gang .
I might take a break from the forum
because mentally I’m just on a good old fashioned downer and I’ve got cramps in the legs also I’m doing .
Shake it.
Shake it
Shake it like a Polaroid picture and quite good at it even if I do say so myself
Take care poshpaws and I’ll be in touch soon. Hugs back TOMMY X X :pill::pill::crab::crab:

Hi pal

was just about going to text Keith to see if you were okay.
dont you stay away too long cause the 3 of us are cronies okay.

It’s alright Babs I know where Tommy lives

Hi babs mam,s ecg was ok according to nurse in clinic so she was shocked nothing showed up seeing state on her legs and breathing she did do some different bloods to gp so wait now for results
Pete

Hi Peter

It would have been a long day foŕ you.both.Heres hoping all results are ok.
Thinking of you both

Take Care
Babs x x x