Insomnia

Hey Poshwood I just couldn’t resist telling you it happened again another young nurse asked if I was my brother’s son not bad for a grandad of two one girl at 14 and a boy of 10 and there is only 8 years between the two of us.
Not bad for a Muppet eh .
Thanks for your support and concern
XXTOMMY

Yer no a muppet Boy!
That must have made you feel good.
Hoping everything has settled down. Take Care Tommy.
I’m off to hospital today just a check up.

Speak soon. Hope you got some sleep. X

Me too

Hi Babs and thank you. Yes will stay as enjoy reading the posts of this group. Going to be off and for a wee bit as had to go part time to 16hrs per week as struggling quite a bit body wise so sorting things out with entitlements. Amazing how I can’t get to sleep in bed but sit at pc or meeting at work and suddenly Rip Van Winkle.

Sorry to hear about your fingers and hoping your back is recovering well after op. I haven’t any thing from TeeHee in ages. My best wishes to you all and look forward to sharing some posting with you all. It reads fun.

JP

P.S. As my father once asked me when I was 11. “Have you been in my Baccy tin pinching roll ups”. I told him no been getting them from my older sisters packet as they were filtered. Oh how i laughed about that. Well when the pain stopped.

P.S. Should I just post on this thread as getting a bit confused.

Hey Babswood TOMMY calling
Back at hospital we’ve been asked to come in at least he looks out of pain and peaceful now Thanks Babswood for being there you’ve no idea what you and the gang have done just for little old/, young me God bless you all TOMMY :pill::pill::crab::crab::syringe::syringe:

Hi J P

Yes so confusing this is where I usually post.

Sorry to hear about your work.

That’s nearly 1 year now since I gave up my work can’t quite believe.
How time passes so quickly.
Must be getting old.

Take Care JP x

Hi babs hope your hand is on the mend and there,s been no more stunts mam sends her best wishes to you have you heard from Tommy i had message at about 4am nothing since i know you and Tommy are always in touch wondered if you,ve had message got appointment for monitor res.on 11th july mam,s birthday (typical ) take care
Pete and mam x

Hi Peterni have not heard fromTommy.

I think he has been in Touch with Keith. No more news from him. Hoping he is okay as really down.

Hope your Man has a good birthday when it comes.

Babs x

Hi babs and gang
Still haven’t heard from Tommy but his other brother from Wales is with him
If haven’t heard by 10am tomorrow I will ring him unless you hear from him first
Keith

Thanks Keith for keeping us uptodate.
Babs x x x

Hi babs . Just wish there’s was more to update
When I know you’ll know xxx

Hey Poshwood me and my Welsh brother are still at hospital been here since 01.10 this morning and are staying tonight things are looking close to the end at the moment
I tried to call Keith about 10 minutes ago but no reply situation is now critical popped out for smoke going back in now read a little on forum
Thanks for everyones support sure I sent you a text this morning but maybe sent it to wrong number
God bless TOMMY

Thinking of you pal x x x

Hi Babs and it was going to happen eventually just hoped to get to 50 but had a good run. You’re right about the past year and you’ve had your fair share of it i’ve read but still fighting.

Thank you for the like on my poem and please pass on my thoughts to Tommy at this tough time. My best wishes to you, all on this thread and site.

JP

P.S. Was going to type some lyrics from a song but keep filling up each time I try. Let me compose myself, deep breath and for the 17th time here they are…

Button Moon

Opening
(Sung)

We’re off to Button Moon,
we’ll follow Mr Spoon,
Button Moon (Button Moon),
Button Moon (Button Moon).

We’re off to Button Moon…
(Spoken)

There’s Button Moon,
shining very brightly in blanket sky!

Closing
(Sung)

We’ve been to Button Moooooon!
Button Moon, Button Moon.
Button Mooo-ooo-ooon!
Button Moon (be back soon)
Button Mooooooon!

Hi Keith if you hear from Tommy would you please let me know really glad his brother is with him thanks
Petec

Just txt tommy as i missed his callsv
Felt a bit off last night went to bed and took a sleeping sweetie,
As usual woke up at 2.40am
Saw tommy had called , i feel bad i missed it , he is my friend and i wasnt there for him

Hi Bruv don’t you dare feel bad for being ill after all we are all the same on here. I wasn’t disappointed that you didn’t answer not in the slightest in fact I was happy you were getting a sleep TOMMY

I said I’d always be here for you
I know what a shit time you are going through

How are you and your other brother holding up
Give him my regards