Insomnia

Do you like my scan or have you fell asleep again?

I, ve been called a lot of things but never zombie fixed Don, t need rohypnol dull enough already off to the pit good night
Pete and mam

Hope you have a good night
And I havenā€™t been out of order with my humour
Goodnight Peter Regards to Mam TOMMY :pill::crab:

Mams already in bed just taken my meds and I, m off to bed myself
Pete

Is everyone asleep today?

I, m awake mam, s gone to town with her sister so I, m checking out my new roberts music system look it up roberts blutune 200 I, m rocking the rafters
Pete

Iā€™ll do that now

Which one thereā€™s loads?

Been repotting my Dracena

8 years ago -

Today -

itā€™s blutune 200 cd and Bluetooth

it, s similar to the bose systems

Very nice and you play Spotify or something through your phone or iPod on that?

Plays cd dab radio memory USB sticks spotify deeper awesome sound half price of bose which I always wanted it, s for my bedroom my best gear is in my cave lol

I want one :sob:

Nice bit of kit Pete

Question for everyone.
Recently Iā€™ve noticed my brain is working faster than my hand
when writing (which only I can read at a push) or typing.
eg if I want to write the word (KNOW) Iā€™ll maybe put knw and have to delete the (W) and add the (o) this is why I take so long to respond to the quiz .
This is now hppening all the time is it common? (HAPPENING) was on purpose but it does occur when writing by hand. TMYšŸ’Š

Thanks Roy for its size sound is superb

Hi Tommy,
My typing has also gone astray lately. It seems as if my right hand is working faster than my left hand. I have had to slow right down and now are back to being a two finger typist. The alternative is spend too much time correcting. Even as a two finger typist, I have to do a lot of correcting.

I like to think itā€™s my brain working faster than before, rather than the body going slower.

Jim

Morning Tommy how are you?

Whatā€™s happening with Keith. I wondered if I should text him what do you think.?

I hope that Suzanne is keeping well.

Love Babs x x x

Hi babswood
I spoke with Keith on Friday and he seemed alright as heā€™d had some good news for a change .
But like you and me he is sleeping a lot although Iā€™m not on the same meds as you.
Iā€™m at my neurologists limit on his advice heā€™s increased my clonazepam from 0.5 mg-6 mg
a day and they are addictive.
Suzanne has been ok apart from me being asleep most of the day but yes text Keith heā€™ll be glad to hear you . TOMMY :pill: X