Insomnia

Morning Tommy, babs and Keith not forgetting Roy off to chiropractor this morning for my monthly going over really stiff so need the torture treatment for those who can remember I will be walking around like lurch (Adams family) for few days hope everyone is well
Pete

Morning Pete, good luck with the treatment.

Morning Pete and Mam
Hope youā€™re treatment goes well.
I was going out for a few hours
last night when a bird sh*t on my nice clean bouffant.
I wonā€™t be going out with her again thatā€™s for sure.LOL

Hi All
apologies for weekend absence but i drove to yorkshire friday to visit my sister who has just moved up there and where she lives is like the stone age , mobile phone signals are not great , even if you get one
the little village she has moved to is like a village out of time, the only things missing were the dinosaurs
but it did feel good to get away from it and the walks i went on were fabulous ( had more than a few falls ) but the ground was soft
the yorkshire people are such great people , i never met any negativity regarding my condition and not once did i feel like the elephant in the room
pubs were amazing , log fires , amazing home brews ( when in rome do what the romans do ) piano singalongs
i got home about 11 , had a shower now back in my chair
hope everyone had a good weekend
keith

Hi Keith Babswood has been worried about you she said she may text you.
Glad you enjoyed your break
You will only get me on the forum or Gmail for the moment cos Iā€™ve changed my sim card .
Iā€™m going into the shop today to get my Spotify and own number sorted out .
If they canā€™t do my number Iā€™ll text you a new one later .
Tommy :pill:

no worries bruv
if i dont hear from you
remember i know where you live lol

hi bruv when i spoke to you on friday , i didnt know i was going to see my sister
i just went out the blue , took a slow drive and got to her house about 10pm
took about nearly 4 hours but i wasnt rushing
thing is my sister didnt even know i was coming , i forgot to call and tell her

Hi Babswood
I hope you are beginning to tolerate the new meds and if not have a word with the prescriber .
Thatā€™s what I intend to do on Thursday after he increased my clonazepam 12 fold
The GPs Iā€™ve seen seem to be afraid of not carrying out his instructions and I know he intends to go higher (NO WAY)
not while Iā€™m sleeping my life away.
Anyway on a lighter note I googled Rab c nesbitt and then images and found a photo of him with the words TAPPS AFF on it.
It made me smile but unfortunately it wouldnā€™t let me download it.
Keep Fighting Cronie TOMMY :pill: X

This one Tommy?

rabc

Thatā€™s the one for some reason I couldnā€™t download it
Cheers Royski

Your welcome Tommy. Didnā€™t bother saving the ā€˜pants affā€™ one :crazy_face:

Brilliant stuff x

Hi babswood your awake that was nice of Roy to do that it makes you smile as well I hope

Yes Tommy it made me laugh gaun yersel. X x x

Hi Keith how did the BP. appointment go pray itā€™s good news
Pete and mam

Hi Pete
Thanks for asking
Sort of good news. Got to go back to hospital tomorrow to have a heart and blood pressure monitor fitted for 48 hours Blood pressure and Iā€™ve been told off
I agreed to the monitor as I didnā€™t want to go to hospital for observation I AM NOT A HOSPITAL PERSON
So Iā€™m home and chilling

Hope the monitoring goes ok Keith.

I went to quacks this morning, my usual gp has now left the practice so I have to see one of the other doctors. She didnā€™t exactly inspire confidence when she asked ā€˜what do you take these requip xls for?ā€™ :roll_eyes:

Ohhh . That doesnā€™t sound convincing

If it quacks like a duck?

2 Likes

Well Keith I hope you are chilling.

How much ropinirole do you take and along with what?

I have to go back 18th sept to get the results from the watch and they will tell me what happens next.
Dreading taking the 4mg of ropinirole.

Take care and chill chill chill.
Babs x x x