Insomnia

If you look at any pics of me my left eye always looks closed

I wore a wide awake shirt, that didnā€™t work

Iā€™m off out for a walk
I will stop off by the hotel on the way back
They are so used to me popping I get a free chocolate and I chat with the desk staff or if they are busy I curl up in one of the big leather chairs

Take it easy mate

If I donā€™t get too carried away or abducted I should be home about 2 _ 2.30
Take it easy my friend
Love to lesley

To EVERYONE ON HERE
I havenā€™t been myself for a few days and I APOLOGISE IF i have said anything offensive or hurtful
That was never my intention
Where I havenā€™t been sleeping when I should and a sleep when I should be awake and my blood pressure being anything but normal I was not always totally with it and may have passed a remark that was not intended to offend or written down wrong
Iā€™ve sort of got my act together now
Even my son called me an arsehole yesterday and last night ( Early hours of this morning ) I went for a walk to clear the cobwebs out my head and talk to myself without being heard and put in a straight jacket and padded room
So if I have said anything
I APOLOGISE
Keith

Donā€™t be daft you have not done anything wrong and if you had you know I would have said. X x x

Hi Babs . With you I know you would have
My wife sons and you keep me in some sort of order
Tommy just leads me astray
The reason why I openly apologised is I may have said or wrote something
But Iā€™ve learnt that saying sorry to late is a meaningless word it has no value
Iā€™m not perfect , never was and never will be , but I AM HONEST and I trust my FRIENDS

Iā€™ve not seen you say anything out of turn Keith, generally you post helpful & supportive comments.

Believe me . Boy do I have my selfish moments

To tell the truth
Iā€™m scared

Hi Keith first lesson Don, t apologies for something that youā€™ve not done we all have days like that as good friends we would tell you if you had with no grudges
Pete still waiting for bt

Is that you at the hosp Keith.? You know we are thinking of you. Stop apologising you have done nothing wrong.
Babs x x x

Hi Peter hope. You get sorted soon hope you donā€™t have that music blaring as you wonā€™t hear the door ha ha.

Music never loud when mam is in she says she would pull the plug out spoilsport lol she would have to fight to get to it!!!

Morning Babswood
I hope you are coping better today . I spoke to Keith and wondered what he was sorry for . Thanks for replying to my letter I meant every word .
You and Keith are obviously having a bad time at the moment but thatā€™s why we are here to help each other and no joking again maybe Iā€™ve got a new problem knock on wood itā€™s nothing serious.
Hang on was that the front door or the back door . TOMMY X :pill:

Cheers my friend x x x
Iā€™m hoping Keith gets on okay today.

You take care Thomas its actually quite funny seeing you with your serious hat on.!!!

I hope there was no pun intended in knock on Wood as thatā€™s my surname. Or had you not noticed. X x x

Didnā€™t notice
Was I coming up that stair or going down OH I DONā€™T KNOW LOL TOMMY :pill::pill::pill:

Hi all . All fitted
Nothing what I was expecting
Small light weight does it all
BP . PULSE . BLOOD OXYGEN LEVELS
Looks like a normal BP. Strap but with little gizmos inside
The control bit and recorder I wear round my waist
When it swings round the front I feel Scottish it looks like a Sporron

I feel so much better now . Awake alert and not once have I wanted to nod off
I even had shredded wheat for breakfast
I feel so much more with it
Only bad point was I was told i have to have a flu jab
Because I had a Miny stroke last November Iā€™m more at risk
I told my doctor Iā€™ve never had the flu. Never had chicken pox. Mumps or Measles
The flu jab will give me the flu
Why would anyone give themselves the flu
What next Menā€™s pregnancy tests