Insomnia

I will support you, Che Guevara! I used Teva 74 pill too when I had problems with insomnia. Now, thank God, I’m able to sleep better. Back then I couldn’t fall asleep even if I was hard working all day. The thoughts were killing my need for sleep. I just couldn’t control it, they were driving me crazy. I think a lot of people with insomnia will understand me as this is a universal problem and the main cause of insomnia.

I would like to share this discovery which has really helped me to reduce the number of nights when I get little or no sleep.
Audio books.
They need to be enjoyable. I lie and listen , perhaps for a long time but that doesn’t matter if the book is good. Than I wake again way ahead of myself chapterwise but having actually slept . I think it is to do with lying in a comfortable position, content to listen - I find this better than engaging in an activity then having to settle down again to try to get to sleep.
It works well with books that are really well written, so that you can enjoy whatever you hear without worrying too much about the plot!