Insurance

Hi everyone...Can anyone recommend a holiday insurance company that will quote sensibly for a holiday in the summer to visit the Caribbean for 2 weeks? I have been checking companies out and the prices they are quoting are extortionate.My husband is newly diagnoised, still working,no hospital admissions etc just on normal medication and seeing consultant 6 monthly. Thanks for any advice.
Pduk have some companies that are meant to be good i think Google pduk holiday insurance
Hi, I've used Staysure a few times. They probably aren't the cheapest, but the cover seems ok and they are easy to deal with. I've just run a quote through for myself to St Lucia (with and without pd) and the difference seems bearable. ( I have holiday envy :-) J x

Hi Babesbrown,

This page on our website may be of use https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/content/travel-insurance-and-parkinsons. We do work with certain companies to provide affordable travel insurance too, please call us on 0808 800 0303 if you'd like to discuss it further. You can always drop us an email at [email protected] too. 

Kat