My name is Nicole and i am the Family, Friends & Carers Lead here at Parkinson's UK. I am passionate about ensuring that people who help to care for someone with Parkinson's, have access to the good quality information and support they need.
Here is a reminder of some of the ways that you can access support from Parkinson's UK:
- Helpline https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/information-and-support/helpline-and-local-advisers
- Peer Support https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/information-and-support/peer-support-service
- Local Advisers https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/information-and-support/helpline-and-local-advisers
- Local Groups https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/information-and-support/local-groups
- Self-Management Programmes https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/information-and-support/self-management-programme
- Family & Carers info & guides https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/information-and-support/caring-someone-parkinsons
We are also trialling some Online Self-Management Programmes next year https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/news/our-self-management-programme-evolving
It would be great if you could share any other support or resources that you have accessed or found helpful to you as a carer?