Is it wrong for a man to cry

Hi Steveig,
Don't ever feel it's wrong to cry - I can cry at the drop of a hat -I even cry at some of the adverts on TV!! It makes no difference if you're male or female, tears can be very theraputic... It sounds as if you've been through a rough patch - but, like I always say 'if I get up alive and breathing in the morning it's a bonus' after howling for a while I then think to myself 'ok that's it' and give myself a shaking and think ' this 'thing' is not going to get the better of me!! Yes it's hard and the simplest job can drive you insane - ever tried putting on a pair of tights? What a battle - but I won't let it beat me - at least not yet lol... you're not alone in how you feel, but keep positive and like the Rhiana song says 'Don't let the b.... get you down' Chin up Steveig (hope I got the spelling right).:grin:
Hi Steveig,

I am sorry you are in a bad place right now but you can come out of it - you have allowed the pd take charge my friend it has consumed your every thought - it is time to take back your life - start each day and tap your chest when you get up to wake up your immune system - then with every waking thought you say "i am strong and well" say it all day in your head when something else comes into your mind dont think say " i am strong and well" your mind is powerful - after a few weeks you will notice a difference - just try it you have nothing to loose - you are the same kind person so dont give up be strong the mind can do magic or it can destroy you

Tulip